Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Beta Key Discussion, Sources for Giveaways, & Requests

Comments

• miszczu123miszczu123 CracowPosts: 1Member

Im looking for a GW2 EU Key, I 'd like try out this final beta weekend. plz :)

Best Regard

Tom

• galanonimgalanonim Wroclaw, CAPosts: 1Member

i will be really glad if somone send me 1 key for me !

• LaDraqKumeiaLaDraqKumeia GdanskPosts: 6Member Uncommon

I had key for the previous Beta Event but I had to spent that weekend in the hospital and I would really like to test the game before the launch. If anyone can give me the code [EU] I would e grateful ^^

Yours faithfully,

LDK.

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 portland, ORPosts: 463Member Uncommon

Anyone have a spare NA beta key? I have a good friend that would like to try it. Thank's in advance for any reply.

• HellSingsHellSings Toronto, ONPosts: 185Member

Edit: Given out.

• MordothMordoth Lenoir City, TNPosts: 65Member Uncommon
    If anyone has a spare NA beta key, I'd love to give the game a try.
  • Afro-ThunderAfro-Thunder Knoxville, TNPosts: 76Member Uncommon

If anyone has a spare key, I have a friend that I would like to get one for so he can try it out with me this weekend.

Thanks!

SWTOR Friend Referral Link
    http://www.swtor.com/r/yYw8g9
  • urgourgo athensPosts: 40Member

I would like one key also!Thanks in advance!

• mgb2012mgb2012 montreal, QCPosts: 1Member

Could really use one too, In exchange i could give Lv61+ gear or gold in Diablo III.

Pm me with key and name in Diablo III.

Thank in advance!

• zspawnzspawn LimassolPosts: 410Member

Hi guys an EU key would be great, trying to convince my mates to move from D3 to GW2, I need to show it to them to convince them :D 

Thanks in advance

• CarzasCarzas OsloPosts: 3Member

Would love a key for this weekend! Can trade with a trial in The Secret World. :) 

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Posts: 2,945Member Epic

I'd love a key to try out the game.  I'm dubious because the hype is beyond reason, but it seems like it has a good chance at being a decent MMO.

• DarthSovDarthSov Tuscaloosa, ALPosts: 14Member

So yeah I could use a spare NA key for my pal that's interested. /thanks

Will trade TSW key for it...

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,387Member Uncommon

Need a key for friend if there is still any around, we tried buying but keeps giving us error. Thanks ahead of time.

• zvisxzvisx londonPosts: 11Member

i got one final beta key to give away ONE! so first to pm gets it so hurry!

congrats to avrix and the KEY IS GONE!

• AvarixAvarix Chicago, ILPosts: 485Member Uncommon

Got the key from Zvisx. Thank you very much! Hope to see ya in-game.

• madnosmadnos maynard, MAPosts: 84Member

Hi guys,

I'm still looking for a NA key. :D

If anyone could help me out ,I would greatly appreciate it.

And to all who have keys ,hope you have fun this weekend :D

• drexydrexy OradeaPosts: 3Member

Hello guys,

would be amazing if somebody could spare a EU key for my little bro to play with him this weekend. I would really appreaciate it since i've been trying to get him a key for a week now but no luck.

Thanks & see you all in game.

• LEOSULEOSU TaipeiPosts: 4Member

A free-to-get key site(Taiwan) without registering~two key offer per hour until 2:00AM(GMT+8)~Hope everyone can get one~it's a chance^^

here is the URL?http://www.mysteam.tw/article.php?id=25

• AsboAsbo ManchesterPosts: 812Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by LEOSU
    A free-to-get key site(Taiwan) without registering~two key offer per hour until 2:00AM(GMT+8)~Hope everyone can get one~it's a chance^^   here is the URL?http://www.mysteam.tw/article.php?id=25

There are loads of beta keys still up for grabs it's real easy to get them....Just pre-order the game and you get a beta key ;)

Bandit

Asbo

• friednietzfriednietz The Study, NYPosts: 118Member

This is to a poster named windweaver or windwreaver (I forgot ><): Did you get a key?

EDIT: madnos, I'm sending you one.

• Deuce6Deuce6 Overland Park, KSPosts: 23Member

Hey all, would really love a shot at trying out the game, if anyone would happen to have an NA key still available.  Thanks a lot.

• LEOSULEOSU TaipeiPosts: 4Member

NOW,it's free to get a key,you don't have to buy the game first.But it offer 2 keys per hour,people who want to get one must be fast.The nearest time is 00:00(GTM+8).

• ArenthasArenthas 1, ILPosts: 85Member

If anyone has an additional key, I would really appreciate the opportunity to participate in the beta. Thank you. 

• xalvixalvi brooklyn, NYPosts: 329Member

I have one NA beta key to give out. PM me with a reason why you need it and its yours :)

UPDATE: The key has been given, sorry to those who sent me a PM and did not get a key. Grats to the person who got it though.

This discussion has been closed.