Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

Really looking to try this game out. If anyone has a key left I'd greatly appreciate it.

• serizeserize Member Posts: 1

I was one of the first posters on the tsw forums back in the day when we weren't even sure there would be a game...

And unfortunately, 2 or 3 years later, I wasn't expecting it anymore and I just missed the beta. Now finally game is out and I would really like to give it a try if someone has a spare key!

Feel free to mail me @ [email protected]

much love

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

I no longer need a buddy key i went ahead and got the game so if anybody was going to send one my way please send to somebody else

• MordothMordoth Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I have a buddy key available. I'll send it to the first person Who PM's me with their email address.

Awesome game, BTW.

Edit: I've sent out my Buddy Key now.
  • SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743

Got 2 more buddy keys to give out, just send me a PM with your email. Oh by the way, Funcom might still have issues with Hotmail and Comcast emails. So, send me an email address other than these.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• SculperSculper Member Posts: 1

I'd really love to give this game a shot, if anybody has an extra key they'd lte me have.

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743

Sent out all the TSW buddy invite. :)

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• Would love to try this game out if anyone is kind enough to spare a buddy invite :)

[email protected]

• bug-s-bunnybug-s-bunny Member UncommonPosts: 4

i would also love a buddy key please pm  me

• N1kthequickN1kthequick Member UncommonPosts: 24

If anyone has a spare TSW key, ill gladly give this game a try! 10 year + MMO player and if I decide to buy it, I wouldnt mind joining your guild either if you need a good dedicated player.

• bestman22bestman22 Member UncommonPosts: 93

when I had the chance to access this game for free I didnt take advantage of it because I mistrusted the company after buying age of conan when it first came out... now after reading reviews and hearing what people have to say I regret that decision, but not enough to shell out another 50 on a game I might not like. That being said please pm me a buddy key if you would, and thank you in advance.

• pentatholpentathol Member Posts: 8

I would like a buddy key please.  Like many others, I was burned for a collector's edition of AoC, so I'm not so keen to shell out to funcom sight unseen.  PM me if you have one please.

Thanks!

• EnsecEnsec Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I would like to try TSW before I buy it. A buddy key would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

• venommonkeyvenommonkey Member Posts: 18

I would love to try the game as well, please send a buddy key this way =)

• kurisukurisu Member Posts: 15

I'd love a buddy key if someone could send me one.

• AlimannAlimann Member Posts: 28

I'm also looking for a buddy key if anyone got 1. 

please send me an pm 

• NightFallNightFall Member Posts: 1

Please send me a buddy key, I would to give this game a try.

[email protected]

Thank You in advance!

• Chaabo1Chaabo1 Member Posts: 6

Hi! I would really love to try this game out, but im sorta in need to try it first.. my budget is sorta thin at this time! If anyone would be so kind as to PM me a buddy-key I would.. yeah I dont even know.. be so damn happy lol. 

Take care everyone and I hope you all enjoy the game! I heard its nice!

/Chab

• pinkeyespinkeyes Member UncommonPosts: 32

I am looking for buddy key, pm me or my email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

• papizdanopapizdano Member Posts: 6

would like to try this game out before buying it tnks in advance [email protected]

• dorianisdorianis Member Posts: 1

i would also like to see this game if someone could get me a buddy key id like to try before i buy please PM me please ill get you my email thank you so much.

• NorseStormNorseStorm Member Posts: 9

I am greatly intertested in finding a new game with a solid community, and it is my hope that TSW will fill these needs. Please PM me if you have a buddy key so that I can try the game before I buy it. Thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

Playing:FFXI
    Played:WOW, FFXI

• duganman555duganman555 Member Posts: 2

would love a buddy key! please pm me or email! [email protected]

• OsidusOsidus Member Posts: 6

If anyone wants to send me a key, I'd greatly appreciate it, would love to try this game out.

• MyssfireMyssfire Member Posts: 1

Buddy key would be much appreciated! [email protected] Thank you in advance!