Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Behind-the-Scenes Office Video Tour

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Ever wanted to virtually meet many of the folks behind Guild Wars 2? Well, you're in luck then, as ArenaNet has released a video office tour doing just that.

Learn (and memorize) the seemingly innocuous members of the Guild Wars 2 dungeon team in particular, as you may be cursing them later when facing the challenges of the game's various dungeons! One of the dungeon team members even bravely steps forward and takes responsibility for being behind the many deaths players experience playing through the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon during the BWE. We commend you for your bravery, sir!

The video also features special guest appearances by fan-favorites Ree Soesbee and Colin Johanson. Be sure to wave hi at your screen or Colin will destroy you.

Comments

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    For the first time I feel like by playing a game I am part of a family that works towards the goal of improving OUR product. Omg just take all my money already!!

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by gessekai332
    For the first time I feel like by playing a game I am part of a family that works towards the goal of improving OUR product. Omg just take all my money already!!

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Oh god I can't wait for PAX and te opportunity to hang out with some of these folks again! (if they're there with the game launching 3 days prior ><)

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Great to see this type of media.

The close captioning around 8:11 is funny too.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

That's strange. Where are all the pixies sprinkling magical fun dust on everything? /jk

• CookieTimeCookieTime Member Posts: 353
    Originally posted by Xobdnas

They should be working not sitting around slacking. I just returned my game, no way im paying 15 a month to fund this time wasting hot garbage.

Lol.. fail. :)

Eat me!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by Xobdnas

They should be working not sitting around slacking. I just returned my game, no way im paying 15 a month to fund this time wasting hot garbage.

15 a month? Are you sure you posted in the right forum?

Anyways, having employees that actually like their job is the key to make a good product. 

• MikuHatsumeMikuHatsume Member Posts: 7

I thik it's great, that they're showing us that stuff - I wish they could have showed us more about making the sound effekts and animations though~