Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Forever

• VengerVenger York, PAPosts: 1,318Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by TruthXHurts
    Originally posted by Khrymson
    Originally posted by dave6660

"And we're giving this generation the best BioWare Ultima that we can."

I don't believe you. You're giving them the best Ultima that the suits have cleared the budget for. Garriot I hope that you go up into space and stay there. You are just another worm eating away the apple of gaming. 

As others have said I'm not sure why you are ripping on Richard Garriot.  He isn't involved with this at all.

This is Garriot's new company and projects.  FYI.

I'll take a look at Ultima Forever but I don't have high expectations.

• Ultima was the best RPG series ever. This however appears to be quite horrible.

• Adam1902Adam1902 Posts: 528Member Uncommon

If whoevers idea this was died, I'd laugh.

Currently playing Linkrealms

Watching: Albion Online: Summer alpha was great, but the game seems to be progressing towards heavy instancing.

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• FoomerangFoomerang Portland, ORPosts: 5,592Member Uncommon

lol oh man

• maplestonemaplestone Ottawa, ONPosts: 3,099Member
    Originally posted by AdamTM

Someone leaked some beta-rage on the somethingawful forums:

TL;DR: bittervet is bitter.

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Posts: 964Member Uncommon

I've been trying not to think about this, much like I've been trying to forget about ES:O. Fuck them both. Fuck them both in their stupid faces.

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• rissiesrissies aurora, COPosts: 161Member
    Its like EA saying, "Oh you wanna cry? Well then let me give you something to really cry about."
  • exdeathbrexdeathbr colatinaPosts: 137Member Common

This idea is fail, why? Because they will change it. Why not just make a new game.

The good points about ultima was the ability to travel the world, do many things with freedom... You dont need to make a ultima game to have that and in this way (not using ultima setting) you dont have many players saying it sucks because they changed many stuff from ultima.