Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• FayredeFayrede Member Posts: 28

if somebody can send me a buddy key please! I downloaded the game but not sure if I want to subscribe please EMAIL me at [email protected]'d love you forever thank you! 

[size=8]PLAYED: TSO, SWG, WOW, EQ2, Vanguard, FFXII, AOC, AION, Guild Wars, Second Life

Waiting: SWTOR, FFXIV

• jmppjmpp Member Posts: 1

Greetings and nice to meet you all.

I have this game in my mind for a week or so and want to try it out before buying it, so if its still possible I`d also wanted to have a buddy key. ^^ you can pm it or email it to [email protected]

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

*key received 

• mazkinmazkin Member Posts: 2

Got 2 new buddy keys to give away.

PM me your email, first come first serve.

TAKEN

• AceundorAceundor Member Posts: 482

Sent to fayrede and jmpp

Originally posted by BishopB:

Are a lot of the trolls just angry kids with old gaming hardware?

• cane83cane83 Member Posts: 1

I'm out, handed out 6 keys in just a couple of hours. :)

• gadunkgadunk Member UncommonPosts: 164

ONE buddy key to send out! 24 hour trial. You'll love the game so be prepared to buy and play the bejesus out of it!

PM me if you're serious about giving the game a shot and not just looking for a 24 hour fix :) Will NOT send key to anyone with a single1 post count. Others may, I'm greedy and picky :P

• xkamuixkamui Member UncommonPosts: 21

may I have a buddy key? I am serious about trying this game out before buying it thank you.

• JoeViscoJoeVisco Member UncommonPosts: 1

I am looking into a lifetime subscription but really want to try out the game. I missed the beta :( Here's my email if anyone cares to send me a ke:D [email protected]

• HashcowHashcow Member Posts: 7

Would enjoy a key very much im a truck driver so i pick my games very closesly because i usually stick with one game at a time due to time managment and being stuck in a truck. so if you have a extra key plz either pm or email to [email protected] very much appreciated in advanced been following game since announced and really would like to try. never made beta :( thxs again.

"May your head Fill with Blood and Swell to Explode" <-- Hashcow ( Yeah I Said It )

• NazloklessNazlokless Member UncommonPosts: 40

Could I have a buddy key please if there is any to spare would love to try this game

[email protected]

Thanks

• bleedzbleedz Member Posts: 5

Cant decide if i should get this game or not, so i would really appreciate a Buddy key. Hurt my pocket last i bought Tera CE box just to get bored with it after two weeks :(

(?°?°??? ???

• LaitisLaitis Member Posts: 1

Would love to try this game but the price is a bit steep. If anyone could send me a buddy key that'd be excellent.

Email: [email protected]

*Key not recieved yet

• DreyzzynDreyzzyn Member Posts: 40

I would love a buddy key if anyone has a spare! Interesting looking game but never had a chance to get into beta!

Thanks if you can help!

• coderiferouscoderiferous Member Posts: 3

A buddy key PM would be much appreciated, thanks! :D

• RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99

Would enjoy a buddy key, possibly level up together? Please send one via PM and we can get together in game (if you like).

Looking forward to beta testing!

*Key received thank you!

**Will post once a key is received.

***If I receive an additional key, will send the extra back to you!

• malkovichmalkovich Member UncommonPosts: 18

if anyone has a key i would appreciate it. thanx :)

• GameMonger71GameMonger71 Member UncommonPosts: 122

I would really love to try this game to see if it is or me.  If anyone has a spare buddy key, I would really appreciate it.  Please PM me and thank you!

• p4r4cyt3p4r4cyt3 Member UncommonPosts: 18

I would also really love to try this out.  If you could send me a key PM wise..I would appreciate it and post on here saying I've gotten one. <3.. 

• KalmporosKalmporos Member UncommonPosts: 293

I'd like to try TSW too. 

Sadly the retail game in nowhere around my region and I guess I'll have to import it to be able to play.

But before I do that I'd like to try it out so if anyone has a spare key I'll gladly accept it.

• TjommisTjommis Member UncommonPosts: 225

Key taken...

• NordschleifeNordschleife Member Posts: 5

Got 1 left.

PM your email if you realy want it :)

Edit: Done ! and tha was my last on.

• nathinonathino Member Posts: 1

I'd really like a key to try out the game. If anyone has one left, I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking for a new MMO.

I hope to see you in game! Thanks!

• SanelessSaneless Member UncommonPosts: 43

been looking for a good MMO to hold my attention for awhile, cant find anything that satisfies. Hoping to get a chance to try this before i buy it!

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

got one buddy key if someone can give me a "good" reason to let them have it ill give it to them :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• BigRock411BigRock411 Member Posts: 299

They need to give us more than one key...

and need to show us the key rather than fill out the recipiants email address to them then have funcom mail them the key...so i can just paste them here as a FFA key give away.