Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most epic of epic fails

Domy1Domy1 Member UncommonPosts: 46

Been watching this, website past 2 weeks giving date of 15th but get to 15th and........................NOTHING

Facebook actually sends you a key but keying this into another page gives nothing, no update, no messages for 6 days on facebook site

Further investigation gives a website that is non existant

Any one know what exactly is happening with this game?

Comments

• LodorLodor Member UncommonPosts: 13

They keep pushing the games launch back. Just forget about the game and in some months it might actually be out.

• tidycatt666tidycatt666 Member Posts: 12

I to have been following it, I was excited on the 4th when it was coming out, then mid day they changed it to the 15th, now its the 16th. Nothing. Fail indeed sir.

• RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

I thought it said the 4th before. My memory is terrible, so I thought I remembered it wrong.  I know a guy over at Massively got to play it during alpha, so I was hoping for the best. It looked pretty interesing and I was looking forward to it, too. 

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Keep in mind at the same time you dont want them to rush...they fell under pressure with DragonSoul...rushed it and its a pile of shit now...

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Originally posted by Domy1

Been watching this, website past 2 weeks giving date of 15th but get to 15th and........................NOTHING

Facebook actually sends you a key but keying this into another page gives nothing, no update, no messages for 6 days on facebook site

Further investigation gives a website that is non existant

Any one know what exactly is happening with this game?

I don't see how it's this huge "epic fail"

A LOT of companies push back their release dates. Why release it if you have this tiny feeling that it could be better?

Some of the top companies out there don't even give a release date. Take GW2 for instance, they were constantly telling everyone "It will be ready when it's ready."

It doesn't make a game the "Most epic of epic fails"