Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANet heard our pleas ... Equipment Previews are in

Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

This Equipment Preview feature has been requested a lot on the beta forums and on reddit, so it's nice to see it in the next beta and ready for launch. Just another case where one can say "ArenaNet really does listen to their playerbase", by adding all these quality of life features to the game. Though don't go yelling on the forums for "Raids" & "Open World PvP" and expecting those to be added in. image

Comments

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

oh nice I hope it can be with like ctrl+click or shift+click instead of right click preview

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    Originally posted by Honner

oh nice I hope it can be with like ctrl+click or shift+click instead of right click preview

I think those are already bound to keybinds, like linking items in chat. But yeah, it would be nice.

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Member Posts: 1,156
    Originally posted by Master10K

This Equipment Preview feature has been requested a lot on the beta forums and on reddit, so it's nice to see it in the next beta and ready for launch. Just another case where one can say "ArenaNet really does listen to their playerbase", by adding all these quality of life features to the game. Though don't go yelling on the forums for "Raids" & "Open World PvP" and expecting those to be added in. image

Forget that. I'm going to scream for "CHARR MOUNT"

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157

Was this a necessary feature? I could be wrong but I didn't think loot from dungeons and such was characterbound on equip? Or is it?

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620

didnt see any post on official forum about raids and open world PvP, but would love to see just to see someone being complete massacrated like when a silly player create a topic saying GW2 need mount on offciail forum....thas was fun. 

90% of feedback was negative....LOOL

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620
    Originally posted by Reskaillev

Was this a necessary feature? I could be wrong but I didn't think loot from dungeons and such was characterbound on equip? Or is it?

because before you buy something maybe you want to see how gear will look on you??

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Some is, some isn't.

Even still there is A LOT of armor in the game that is bought, and I know I personally would've liked to have seen how some of that looked before I bought it.

I definitely bought a few pieces with karma & glory, only to immediately regret the skin (the stats were fine, but I found myself desperately trying to find something to transmute it, lol)

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Though don't go yelling on the forums for "Raids" & "Open World PvP" and expecting those to be added in. image

I hope all the yelling for these features fall to deaf ears and are never added to Tyria.  

Not that I don't like PvP on ocassion, but I prefer it being separate from my PvE adventures.  If anything though, maybe in a year or so add another huge WvWvW map as a stand alone patch or part of a new paid expansion.

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157
    Originally posted by aesperus

Some is, some isn't.

Even still there is A LOT of armor in the game that is bought, and I know I personally would've liked to have seen how some of that looked before I bought it.

I definitely bought a few pieces with karma & glory, only to immediately regret the skin (the stats were fine, but I found myself desperately trying to find something to transmute it, lol)

Must have been too early for me lol.... In that way it makes sense lol

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

YEAH BABY YEAAHHH

• kafka1984kafka1984 Member Posts: 83
    Thank you ArenaNet!

=]

Roll the Dice