Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is a good game with a great Idea but ...

VoreDockVoreDock Member UncommonPosts: 128

This is a good game with a great Idea but  the game is unpalyable do to a insane control skeem

2 sets of keybord control 2 mouse mods and i for a game pad troble is you have to switch back and forth all the time and you cant map all the most used controls to just one set its madding

Comments

• gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

yea i agree the game is good but the controls are pretty insane and let alone u dotn ahve access to all weapons and leveling up is really easy took me 9 hours to get to lvl 43 so overall good diea but its beta so dont fret itll be improved

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by VoreDock

This is a good game with a great Idea but  the game is unpalyable do to a insane control skeem

2 sets of keybord control 2 mouse mods and i for a game pad troble is you have to switch back and forth all the time and you cant map all the most used controls to just one set its madding

Well of course it has a "great idea".  It stole the exact same idea from Capcom!

Seriously, this game is an insult to Monster Hunter fans everywhere.  Please, do not play under any circumstances.  I would gladly promote Alganon over this, and I utterly despise Alganon and those who made it!

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Originally posted by MadDemon64
    Originally posted by VoreDock This is a good game with a great Idea but  the game is unpalyable do to a insane control skeem 2 sets of keybord control 2 mouse mods and i for a game pad troble is you have to switch back and forth all the time and you cant map all the most used controls to just one set its madding
    Well of course it has a "great idea".  It stole the exact same idea from Capcom!

Seriously, this game is an insult to Monster Hunter fans everywhere.  Please, do not play under any circumstances.  I would gladly promote Alganon over this, and I utterly despise Alganon and those who made it!

Yeah, a terrible rip off of the Monster Hunter series. Do yourself a favor and pick up Tri for the Wii or play the Taiwan version of Frontier. This game is a garbage rip off (they even did straight animation rips from MH).
    Originally posted by Sinaku

Originally posted by MadDemon64

Originally posted by VoreDock This is a good game with a great Idea but  the game is unpalyable do to a insane control skeem 2 sets of keybord control 2 mouse mods and i for a game pad troble is you have to switch back and forth all the time and you cant map all the most used controls to just one set its madding

Yeah, a terrible rip off of the Monster Hunter series. Do yourself a favor and pick up Tri for the Wii or play the Taiwan version of Frontier. This game is a garbage rip off (they even did straight animation rips from MH).

Well, once RaiderZ comes out, hopefully everyone who plays this game in the US will stop, and if that doesn't work, Phantasy Star Online 2 will.

Man, I cannot tell you how glad I am that this game shut down.