Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Indonesian GW players? please show yourself

TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

been looking for Indo players that will be playing GW2, or have played GW Original series that will play GW2

no luck so far, so please if you are Indonesian and will play GW2, hit me up

So What Now?

Comments

• kristaniakristania Member Posts: 1

dude, i'm looking for some Indo friends playing GW2 as well. find me in GW2 forum: kristania. 

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

http://www.noblesseforce.com/

Lots of SEA player in this guild

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Many Indos and Indo related people overhere in Holland will play, but there will be a huge timedifference.

What servers will peopel from that part of the world play on?

US or Korean?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

my wife is indonesian and she is going to play it  plus  there 3 others in her guild who are also   going to play it

they dont know what server they are going to be on yet but ill let you know if you want

• cowocowo Member UncommonPosts: 2

if u looking for indonesian gw2 player http://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=15196114

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Originally posted by chivien
    [mod edit]

Yes.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566
    Originally posted by timtrack
    Originally posted by chivien
    [mod edit]

Yes.

p.s. Just returned yesterday from a three week holiday to Indonesia. Good food, stunning nature, perfect climate and the nicest, most friendly people I ever met. Reefs, volcanoes, jungle, cool Bintangs and kretek cigarretes available everywhere. Amazing country, man. Wish I could go back right away because there's so much more to see.  V_V

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locking this, as it's quite old, but feel free to start a new topic to discusss this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.