Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't read in game text

BallsoutBallsout Oregon, ILPosts: 70Member Uncommon

The text in the game looks like solid blocks of color. So can't read anything.

Comments

• FennyarielFennyariel Charlevoix, MIPosts: 24Member

Ever thought about EveryQuest II? ;v) I know what you're thinking, it's P2P. But I'm a handicapper that lives off of what the government gives me so if I can afford it so can you! ;v) And besides, you'll have a level 87 conjuror the help you out! ;v) Same name as here! ;v)

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Bree, MIPosts: 713Member
    Originally posted by Ballsout
    The text in the game looks like solid blocks of color. So can't read anything.

Ballsout- Try going over to the Official Forums and seeing if someone can help you- I havnt heard of this issue and have been watching lots of people enter the game. I am certain the Devs will do their best to help you.

This game is freaking awesome and has the potential to be EPIC . Its also a niche game and not for everyone but if you like sandboxy games similar to UO that will be very community based- I recomend you spend a few hours with this game. Steep loearning curve and little handholding but LOTS of depth.

• KenFisherKenFisher Northwest, INPosts: 5,035Member Uncommon

I've had that happen with localized versions of windows that use different fonts.  I'd report it as a bug.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.