Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't read in game text

The text in the game looks like solid blocks of color. So can't read anything.

Comments

• FennyarielFennyariel Member Posts: 24

Ever thought about EveryQuest II? ;v) I know what you're thinking, it's P2P. But I'm a handicapper that lives off of what the government gives me so if I can afford it so can you! ;v) And besides, you'll have a level 87 conjuror the help you out! ;v) Same name as here! ;v)

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713
    Originally posted by Ballsout

The text in the game looks like solid blocks of color. So can't read anything.

Ballsout- Try going over to the Official Forums and seeing if someone can help you- I havnt heard of this issue and have been watching lots of people enter the game. I am certain the Devs will do their best to help you.

This game is freaking awesome and has the potential to be EPIC . Its also a niche game and not for everyone but if you like sandboxy games similar to UO that will be very community based- I recomend you spend a few hours with this game. Steep loearning curve and little handholding but LOTS of depth.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I've had that happen with localized versions of windows that use different fonts.  I'd report it as a bug.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.