It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi, I've never played GW1 and I always wanted to play a MMORPG. I love WOW but I want to try something new, similar gameplay but new enivoriment. Kotaku was giving out 200 beta keys but I was not lucky enough to register on time so I am asking for your opinions of this game. I've read reviews of GW2 but here are some questions that I have:
1) Is the game linear like FF13? Or open like WOW?
2) I know GW's endgame is mostly based on PvP, let's say I enjoy PvE more, will there be an endgame for PvE players? ie: group up with friends and do PvE?
3) I read that the layout the world map is huge, are there a lot of secrets? Like the cow, pont lvl in D2, D3?
4) How are the lvling and quests like? I heard it lvls real fast and end game grinding is all about the cosmetic of your outfits? Are the quests like WOW?
5) Will this game be "Pay to Win" like D3? How does the auction house, 3rd party For Sale sites differ from D3?
Please add anything that you find the game interests you~ Thx!