Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar: Britannia Reborn for a New Era

1235»

Comments

• kosackosac Member UncommonPosts: 206

with ugly cartoon like war? etc? with f2p? go to hell ea bioware... fu ... Ultima = name of classic.. you shiting on classic name :(

• YukmarcYukmarc Member UncommonPosts: 165

Just go to GOG and buy Ultima 4, 5 and 6 together for $6. You know Mythic will destroy this series! Go play the originals then move on to Ultima 7!

• citadellicitadelli Member Posts: 36

With so little info, it will be interesting to see.  UO was my first MMO, but that was after my first real fall into an MMO after my first PC game Diablo 2, I liked the similar display etc. They said this is no UO or true MMO at this point but might be fun to play Britannia again - I played it for many years before jumping to EQ, then EQ2 where I've been stuck since launch.

The cross platform to mobile has me most excited.  Maybe graphically challenged, but potentially more enthrauling. I spend a lot of time on my mobile device and have been looking for something fun, combining the two in a cool way is not only innovative, but down right mean!

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

Just got this in my email! Curious to try it out.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.