Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar: Britannia Reborn for a New Era

• LegereLegere CityOfPeoplePosts: 119Member Uncommon

looking at the site, the character models have this real cheap Age of Empires Online look... like dumbed down wow graphics. screw that - put some effort in and produce something at least equal to ultima online.

and lady british? WTF! no offence to the woman, im sure she is smarter than me, BUT UO in its current state is FUBAR.. why would you put her in charge to re-create U4?

anyways.. looking past that, its EA and Bioware - Mr Bigshot Shovelware All About the $$ and Biovverated ..

• oubersoubers bazelPosts: 876Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Hrimnir

Yeah, i'm pretty much at the point that i'd rather apply a liberal amount of honey to my genitals and then t-bag a bee hive before playing one of these half assed excuses for a game.

made me laugh, but true :)

• kosackosac Bakov nad JizerouPosts: 189Member Uncommon

with ugly cartoon like war? etc? with f2p? go to hell ea bioware... fu ... Ultima = name of classic.. you shiting on classic name :(

• YukmarcYukmarc Fresno, CAPosts: 108Member Uncommon

Just go to GOG and buy Ultima 4, 5 and 6 together for $6. You know Mythic will destroy this series! Go play the originals then move on to Ultima 7!

• citadellicitadelli richland, WAPosts: 36Member

With so little info, it will be interesting to see.  UO was my first MMO, but that was after my first real fall into an MMO after my first PC game Diablo 2, I liked the similar display etc. They said this is no UO or true MMO at this point but might be fun to play Britannia again - I played it for many years before jumping to EQ, then EQ2 where I've been stuck since launch.

The cross platform to mobile has me most excited.  Maybe graphically challenged, but potentially more enthrauling. I spend a lot of time on my mobile device and have been looking for something fun, combining the two in a cool way is not only innovative, but down right mean!

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Freeland, MI, MIPosts: 1,122Member

Just got this in my email! Curious to try it out.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.