Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Get Your Beta Weekend 3 Key Now!

Comments

• SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397

Thanks alot MMORPG.com! At least you guys know how to properly do giveaways, not like PCGamer with their crappy linked website for their giveaway of GW2 beta keys.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Snagged a key for a friend in case he didn't get to it in time, but he managed to grab one of the last few:

2JJJ9D-NPBFL-SPRF-KTJ-F73D8CX

Enjoy :)

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514

willing to trade guild wars 2 beta key in exchange for wow europe 30 days gamecard

• XuljesterXuljester Member Posts: 53
    Originally posted by SiDima

10Gig < the download < 20 Gig

Right now my GW2 folder is 15.4Gig but between all the updates can't really tell the exact download size, probable 15.4Gig or less though.

Thanks. Didn't think about the size of it all until after I applied my key... I only get 58GBs/month and 10~15GB is a pretty huge chunk of that, so I'm really debating whether or not it's worth it just to check out the game for a weekend. God, I hate my ISP.

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489

Crap missed another Guild Wars 2 beta key giveaway.

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Im surprised that Curse giveaway wasnt enough. lol =)

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

I guess Europe didn't even had a chance to get one when you start the giveaway when everyone is sleeping here.

• zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242

damn, are u guys gna get us some more? pleeeeaaaaaase? *sweet eyes*

I GIEF BEER

• MexorillaMexorilla Member Posts: 313
    Originally posted by zenomex

damn, are u guys gna get us some more? pleeeeaaaaaase? *sweet eyes*

I GIEF BEER

check your messages.  ;)

• amikobamikob Member UncommonPosts: 29

Please ppl i need 1 KEY only 1 KEY !! :) :)

• I need one key pls

• Rikkuj23Rikkuj23 Member UncommonPosts: 3

I'm from Europe and I find this offensive ;D

No, really, I'm dieing to get a key...literally :P

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

Damn, :D missed it.

What are the odds of you guys getting more keys ?

• CalvenCalven Member Posts: 151

Anyone know of other sites giving out keys? Could really use one. I so badly want to try out this game before i purchase.. Tight budgets :(

• KniknaxKniknax Member UncommonPosts: 576

Are there anymore coming for us Europeans do you know? 

"When people don't know much about something, they tend to fill in the blanks the way they want them to be filled in. They are almost always disappointed." - Will Wright

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by jayanti

Are there anymore coming for us Europeans do you know? 

Was about to complain that as usual keys appear in the MIDDLE OF EU NIGHTS...

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

those all went away before i even had a remote chance to get 1.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265

lame:(

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Not going to link, but it's sad to see those keys on Ebay already. :(

Why do people even do that? It takes away from true fans who want to try it.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• TineaTinea Member UncommonPosts: 86

Whatever happened to open beta for MMOs? This is the last beta weekend, does that mean no more beta at all including an open beta?

No matter the hype, I will not pre-pay for any MMORPG unless I've at least tried it.  Seems like the keys go really fast on any site.  I see some brag they have many keys.  And keys on ebay... wow, paying for a weekend of play?  Might as well just buy the game if you're going to get one off ebay.

Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky with another giveaway before next weekend.  Congrats to those that got one (and didn't already have one).

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Originally posted by Tinea

Whatever happened to open beta for MMOs? This is the last beta weekend, does that mean no more beta at all including an open beta?

No matter the hype, I will not pre-pay for any MMORPG unless I've at least tried it.  Seems like the keys go really fast on any site.  I see some brag they have many keys.  And keys on ebay... wow, paying for a weekend of play?  Might as well just buy the game if you're going to get one off ebay.

Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky with another giveaway before next weekend.  Congrats to those that got one (and didn't already have one).

I'll give you a key.

Sent in a private message. :)

• SharpKrisSharpKris Member Posts: 17

man damm midnight keys... EU plsyers screwed again >_> hell i wanna try before i buy it atleast once.

and all that shit about ppl keys going on Ebay is just annoying as hell. either way i'll have to wait and see for more keys

2 ideas for chars!

zorbak the Ebil asura necromancer and ofcourse john snow the norn ranger ^^

• lamkit1987lamkit1987 Member Posts: 4

anyone can give me  a key??... i cannot get that/__....

if u can ....pls  sd to   [email protected]

ty so much@@~~

• kep12345kep12345 Member Posts: 1

Thanks to [email protected]

• EkarosEkaros Member UncommonPosts: 367

Still I don't understand the people who pay for beta keys... Crazy if you ask me...