Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

Comments

• nachofootnachofoot Member UncommonPosts: 122

I recently resubbed and am enjoying a pve server this time instead of the headache of a pvp server.

I have a few keys for whoever thinks they may be interested in trying it out.

• doyomasterdoyomaster Member Posts: 25

I also have some keys I can send. PM me with your email and I'll get them out.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Need trial invite please. [email protected]

• IFActorIFActor Member UncommonPosts: 6

would like to try this!

na invite please!

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

Need trial invite please. [email protected]

Sent. Enjoy!

• KillSwitch69KillSwitch69 Member UncommonPosts: 36

Would appreciate a NA trial invite. [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

• antzeantze Member UncommonPosts: 6

I have lots of invites left, would be also nice if someone thought of buying the game :)

PM me and I'll send an invite.

• doyomasterdoyomaster Member Posts: 25

I also have many invites left. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it your way.

I'm also trying my hand at RP, so if you want to play on an RP server, I'd even be happy to run missions with you!

• ArgahawkArgahawk Member UncommonPosts: 78

(Me too) I have invites left so if You want one, just send me PM with your email address and I will send it fast to You :)

Yea, just send me a private message and I'll get you a friend invite, get you set up on a good server, and help with advice on starting out and how to make the most out of your character.

• gorskymangorskyman Member Posts: 3

I've been trying to get an invite for a few days.  No one responds to PMs.  Might anybody out there be able to send me an invite?  My wife is out of town next week and I'm hoping to start a new addiction.  PM me please

• AbdiellAbdiell Member UncommonPosts: 102

If anyone could shoot me a trial, it would be appreciated. [email protected]

Thanks.

Originally posted by Abdiell

If anyone could shoot me a trial, it would be appreciated. [email protected]

Thanks.

I got one out to you.  Let me know if you need anything.

• BrienzerseeBrienzersee Member Posts: 13

hey!

I'd also like to have a trial key! Could someone please send me one?

• Rahx_UKRahx_UK Member UncommonPosts: 53
    PM me if you would like a trial key :)
  • FafoloFafolo Member Posts: 1
    I can give 24 invitations, just PM me if needed
  • MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176

Anyone willing to shoot me an invite?  I'm interested in checking out the game.  

[email protected]

Invite from whomever is much appreciated!  Thank You!

• etharnetharn Member UncommonPosts: 152

Hello, looking for a friend trial account please send me a code. 

email: [email protected]

A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing; and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    i think this thread should be deleted now as there is no need for it 
  • SirLimboSirLimbo Member Posts: 42

Anyone planning on starting the game want a friend trial?

Send me message or ask here, I won't lie I'm looking for someone who is considering subscribing to the game as I want the speeder that I get if you subscribe.

• ECGangelECGangel Member UncommonPosts: 39

referral link if anyone is interested in the benefits

http://www.swtor.com/r/XF6fTJ

New players can play free up to Level 50 as a Free-to-Play player and also receive an exclusive Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling.

Previous Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access, an exclusive Preferred Friends Bundle which includes special customization and convenience unlocks, plus one Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account.

• lenziolenzio Member Posts: 4

Play Together & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits

New players can play free up to Level 50 with no time limit and also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling.

Jumpstart Bundle includes:
    • 1x Quick Travel Pass
    • 5x Minor XP Boost
    • 1x Inventory Module

http://www.swtor.com/r/rpbT4M     <---- Use this link to set up a free new account or your old account to earn the above rewards

I play alot and leveling up my bounty hunter always looing for new friends! See you on the battlefield.image

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

Anyone wants a bit of a boost when starting out (F2P or Preferred), hit this link...

http://www.swtor.com/r/m3kZQ9

• TezcatTezcat Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Looking at having a go at this on the EU server. Anyone want to send a refer link? I'll be subscribing for a month for the patch upgrade and to get preferred status afterwards.

• kamterkamter Member Posts: 1

http://www.swtor.com/r/BKQSgn

Get 7 days of Subscription for free!