Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a good 2.5D MMORPG

connie8890connie8890 Member Posts: 7

I am looking for a game that is similar to KunLun Online, if anyone played that one you know what I am looking for. I do not like the 3D games. KunLun also had an auto option that made it a lot easier to play.  I have been playing Loong but just don't like it that much.

Comments

• connie8890connie8890 Member Posts: 7

Still hoping for an answer.

• TheDubanat0rTheDubanat0r Member Posts: 76

None come to mind.

Well if you come across any that fit my description, please let me know. I really liked KunLun. My husband and I played it until they closed it down and I would love to have another one like it to play this winter.

• omega78omega78 Member UncommonPosts: 260

2.5d.... That would mean Ragnarok Online, Trickster and, Wonderland...correct? I would play them mostly in that order if one doesn't suit your tastes, head to the next.

RO is a classic, many classes to play, and now you can play on the Classic Server to get an older, more challenging leveling experience. Fun game, I never got too far in it for whatever reason, but I always recommend it; definitely worth a shot (or two)

Trickster R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N (Trickster for short :P) A very fun game; similar to RO in several ways (the level system, for instance.) It keeps itself fresh though, there are a grand total of...12-16 classes I believe. The backstory is that the player has gone to an island to participate in a contest (or to fill their own agenda) held by an extremely wealthy man who has passed away. The characters have to wear animal ears/tails to gain access to the island, they define your job. Bull/Bunny are the dps, Dragon/Lamb the mages etc. Each type (4 in all) has a male and female counterpart, the first jobs being identical, the second being different and the 3rd branching into either a male/female pure, or the male learning the females 2nd job and vice versa. Very casual, partying up is encouraged.

Wonderland, an interesting game; turn based combat, so you may or may not have stopped reading there. I found it to be fun for what it was, can't say much if it is still popular or not. Worth a look see really.

Hope I was able to assist a little bit. 

Thanks Omega. I prefer ones that looks less cartoony. I think I have tried to download Ragnarok but couldn't get it to work right, but I am not totally sure. Have you ever played KunLun Online? I loved it. It was the first MMORPG I had ever tried. I'll try to download it again as see if it will work. I am now using a laptop with Vista, maybe it was just something with my computer before.

• Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273

What about Battle of the Immortals or War of the Immortals, the latter being the better in my opinion. 

I have tried battle of the immortals but not the other one. If I can get it to download right, I'll try it.