Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game of Thrones: Comic Con Teaser Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bigpoint is ready to take the cover off of Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms. At this year's Comic Con in San Diego, the team released the first teaser trailer for the upcoming MMO. See what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• imaginaimagina Member Posts: 104

Unfortunately, as i love Game of thrones books and series, this, looks like a shitty game with poor graphics and disgusting animation keys for a 2012, or even a 2013 game.

But it's not "as" bad as the solo game that sucked even more.

Disappointed.

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Graphic quality, how much is it worth?
  • fenrisbluefenrisblue Member UncommonPosts: 138

i can not imagine how this game will be successful ,i cringed at every part of the teaser.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Rockniss
    Graphic quality, how much is it worth?

It is not just the graphic quality,  it is the typical Bigpoint trash game.  They are just throwing this game together to get it out while the IP is popular.  One of the worst developers out there, bar none.

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973

This looks just awful.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

This IP is amazing and it could give us a fantastic MMO.

I dont think will be this one... (i wish i could be wrong).

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

"A Song of Fire and Ice" deserves so much more than this obvious attempt to cash-in on the TV show's popularity.

• ThaneUlfgarThaneUlfgar Member Posts: 283

Is there an unwritten rule that all games based on A Song of Ice and Fire must suck?

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

I honestly got sad when I saw this. One of my favorite book series is being trashed, and it really rips at my soul that George R. R. Martin sold out like this.

Smile

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

Looks like trash as expected, when it was anounced it was a bigpoint game we all knew what was coming look at BSG online, another great IP turned in to a shitty browser game.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

you guys should remember this is Browser game, so graphic wise, i think it's fine, but the battle... ugh.. not so much eh

there goes another amazing IP developed by some random dev

So What Now?

• Fallen5Fallen5 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    this better be free. i know nothing of the mmo, havent looked into it yet. but this vid was bad. if it is a browser game, then it looks great for being that. but for a game of thrones game, i wish they would have made it better.