Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• SmimonSmimon Member Posts: 62

Is this EU or US key?

• OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

FINALLY THE BEST GAMING SITE ON THE INTERNET RELEASES THE KEYS!

WOOHOO! image image image

Now go get 'em guys.

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by Smimon

Is this EU or US key?

I managed to grab one as a person living in the US and I didn't see any restrictions on that page.

Originally posted by Quenchster

Is this EU or US key?

I managed to grab one as a person living in the US and I didn't see any restrictions on that page.

So did I and I'm in EU.

• chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953

thnx, grabbed one, not sure about the game, but willing to test and help to see. Had the first one, not sure on this one., thnx for the heads up.

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

• escarretaescarreta Member Posts: 99

Dont have any restrictions you can go for Eu servers or USA servers...

• silvermembersilvermember Member UncommonPosts: 526
    Originally posted by escarreta

Dont have any restrictions you can go for Eu servers or USA servers...

They are askingi because for the release you can only use an EU game key in EU and everywhere else in the U.S. Ofc you can still pay on any server but your data MUST go through the center you bought the game.

Anyways, beta key are not region specific even if they say it is. Only pre purchase keys are.

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Just ran out as of 12:10AM EST

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• srpssrps Member UncommonPosts: 121

Thanks for the warning, got one key for a friend that had missed it. Already gave 2 for this BW from other sites, I'm hoping we'll all have a blast in it ^^.

• RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104

Anyone have a key for an mmorpg old timer like myself? Was really hoping to get to try the beta.

www.rocklynn.se

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Is this EU or US key?

Arenanet has announced a couple of days ago that there are no restrictions on the keys, so you can enter the beta in your own soide of the big blue pool

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• rickastillorickastillo Member Posts: 12
    Damn late as usual...
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by rickastillo
    Damn late as usual...

I just cant imagine how many people havent prepurchased yet.

I hope the haters have some keys to, as the actuall game experience will change their mind for sure

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• rickastillorickastillo Member Posts: 12
    :( well sadly its very hard in my country to buy USD. Either way I would like to try it first. But u know, there is always those guys who pick 3,4 or 5 keys to sell them or trade them even though it is just for one weekend -_-
  • QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450
    :( well sadly its very hard in my country to buy USD. Either way I would like to try it first. But u know, there is always those guys who pick 3,4 or 5 keys to sell them or trade them even though it is just for one weekend -_-

I would have given you one, because my friend and I mistakenly thought a key I had gotten for him from the Curse 20,000 key giveaway was bugged or taken, so we grabbed a spare one from this contest. Apparently it wasn't bugged and my friend gave that key to his friend so I won't be able to give you the key. image

• megera23megera23 Member UncommonPosts: 239

Alienware will have 2 more giveaways today and tomorrow. Try getting one from there.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/guild-wars-two-closed-beta-giveaway/

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620
    [mod edit]
    [mod edit]
  • YinlorYinlor Member Posts: 55

Gah, got so excited that I was gonna be able to get one for my friend :( I feel bad begging but if anyone does have a spare key that I can give to him, it would be very much appreciated, thank you

• alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236
    [mod edit]
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Is this EU or US key?

Arenanet has announced a couple of days ago that there are no restrictions on the keys, so you can enter the beta in your own soide of the big blue pool

I'm glad ArenaNet is not making a region difference. I'm from the EU and due to my work I play mostly in the morning these day. So US servers (East coast) would be nice for me to play on for most games. GW2 still having world-wide servers is a blessing for IMO, where you can always find someone to party with ;)

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Hey guys, the very first thread at the top of this forum is where all beta key info, giveaway discussion, and request have to go. In most of our forums, this is the case for every game so we don't get multiple key threads clogging the front page. Take a moment to look at the list of stickies.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/353336/Beta-Key-Discussion-Sources-for-Giveaways-Requests.html

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.