Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you still playing D3?

Comments

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    Originally posted by Valua

I think most of the people who voted "No" don't even actually own the game.

Statistically I think most people who bought Diablo 3 still do play it weekly.

I think yer wrong, I votted occasionaly which will soon change to no im sure. Id like to know where you got that statistic as well lol

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    Originally posted by Bobbie203

I am still playing diablo 3 part time, its a mini part time job for me to farm inferno gears and sell them in real money auction house.

i made a total $322 usd this week so far. I have to thank blizzard alot for real money auction house.

My brother farms inferno gears as well, he made $400+ usd last week. I love diablo 3.

Thank you blizzard for the success of real money auction house, no complaints from me. I dont buy gears with money i just sell them.

LAWLS

THIS is whats wrong with D3....dude here on in, your not playing a game....your working....and I can tell you.....you can do alot better that $322 a week in a decent job, hell if I work 10 hours a week of overtime for my job thats $700 LOL diablo 3 rmah is FAIL, and you are a sucker for lining blizzards pockets.

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Find it funny people who brag about making a few dollars off the RMHA, I went out , worked my job, and made $2400 this week,

But why i never bought this game, the RMHA just turns people into greedy prople, wanting to make a buck, a game is meant to have fun , not to generate income.

Already have one job, dont need a 2nd one.

Yes I know you will say but im making it playing a game, woot go me, still defeats the purpose in my book, back to TSW where only the company so far is looking to make money , which is sort of how it is suppose to be.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by ianicus
    Originally posted by coxyroxy

So is it hatred against Blizzard or there games? hmm..

I would say its mostly directed at D3 and I can understand why. The "end game" of D3 is grinding elite groups with MF gear....over.....and over.....and over, its awful, at least in wow or other mmo's you get to do that with others and sometimes acctualy have fun in raids, where'as here it REALLY sucks, there is literaly nothing fun about it, and to be honest no challange unless the old D3 roulette wheel decides to spin out a crazy combo mob that unbeatable, than you just make a new game....truely lame.

1. D3 isn't an MMO

2. Grinding for gear *IS* what this game is about.

3. You can play with firends or join public games

4. It's a challenge unless you bought all the best gear. If you did then ya, no reason to keep playing...

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Ive been sticking to playing Hardcore cuz the zero reward while playing makes Hardcore the only real fun. I keep dying far too soon tho. lol

The game is definitely focused on farming and thats what i loved about D1 and D2 but 3 the farming is useless cuz all the items are junk.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• infofrontinfofront Member UncommonPosts: 160

After the first 2 weeks,  I just haven't been able to bring myself to play again. I logged in today, stared at my character for 20 seconds, then logged out in disgust. I'm done with this trash.

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222

Started playing HC, and enjoying it!

Not playing nearly as much as I did at launch, but still enjoying the gameplay immensely. 

Rolling a monk this time around, my buddy started a Barb.  Hopefully this is a good HC combo!

- John Wooden

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571

Beat it on a barbarian a week and a half before they nerfed inferno and that was all i could take. Felt acomplished because it was insanely hard, but looking back at it Diablo 3 was an awful game and I kinda wish I never would have played it.

• KrasnijKrasnij Member Posts: 40

not playing anymore, jsut trying to sell my lvl 63 gear for my wizard on the rmah , thats the only reason for me to log in, too bad diablos such a disapointment, ive seen it, ive done it, you dont want it...

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I drop in from time to time.  There's not much I can do on my barb anymore, he's got his whole level 60 set :)

• mbolmembolme Member Posts: 48

Not playing anymore. It had no staying power with me.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

It is still fun and i haven't beaten Inferno Diablo yet.

The fun thing is that there are still different builds i can use/explore when i get more gear. Now i can farm Act 1 with a super melting dps build, instead of a kiting build (which i use in Act 2 & 3). I even read a melee build is viable for the wizard (on official forums).

And none of my alts are 60 yet. This game will last me a few more months.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

Nope, it got boring after a week of no lifing it with a couple friends

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Hell no. The game is horrible.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

Quit over 3 weeks ago, game was fun for a while but no longevity.  Im not about to spend hundreds of hours farming cash / the AH to gear up to advance when people are just botting their way in easy mode

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379
    Originally posted by styles74

Started playing HC, and enjoying it!

Not playing nearly as much as I did at launch, but still enjoying the gameplay immensely. 

Rolling a monk this time around, my buddy started a Barb.  Hopefully this is a good HC combo!

Good luck with that. I also thought to roll a HC character just for the thrill of it. Imagine my dissapointment when I died due to the games shitty network management. A lag spike slayed my lev 28 monk. 

Nope, do not play the game still for many a reasons I will not go into.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405
    Originally posted by FlawSGI  .  Imagine my dissapointment when I died due to the games shitty network management. A lag spike slayed my lev 28 monk. 

THIS right here.

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. It must have really sucked. That's a lot of hours.

There is no way I would start an HC char with the number of times I died due to lag. I raged enough even though I wasn't playing HC.

• aionixaionix Member UncommonPosts: 288

Nope....lost interest after Nightmare difficulty

• SpellforgedSpellforged Member UncommonPosts: 458

Well, I got around 60 hours of enjoyment out of Diablo 3.  I'd say one hour per dollar spent is a decent price and no game is going to last forever.   Anyway, I also rolled a HC character and made it all the way to Act 2 Hell before being destroyed.  I haven't played the game since then.  lol

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Played game for 120 hours. Paid 30 pounds for it. This game is amazing value for money at 25p per hour.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

I got really bored right when I hit Inferno. I don't really understand the concept of bosses being complete trash after Normal...Also act 4 is just so short and hurried I feel a bit cheated...the gear grind is gone and that is really all I was looking forward to anyway.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Yes I am.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Originally posted by SuperDonk
    Originally posted by Rednecksith
    Originally posted by SuperDonk

I quit playing.

I wasn't looking for a game that turns everyone into gold farmers. I wanted a game where I could find loot for myself, not find loot then AH or vender 99.9% of it.

The loot drops are a joke, the crafting is a joke, and the RMAH is a joke. Unfortunately, I'm not laughing.

Gambling in D2 was perfectly acceptable, yet crafting in D3 is constantly bitched about, even though its almost exactly the same mechanic (a bit less random though).

People love to forget the fact that 99% of the drops in D2 were vendor trash, if they were even worth picking up in the first place. Same goes for Torchlight 1 & 2, Diablo 1, NOX, Titan Quest, and pretty much every other ARPG ever made. Yet only D3 gets flak for it, go figure right?

People bitch about having to farm for gear, but had absolutely no problems whatsoever doing 500000000 Baal / Andy / Nithalak runs in a row to *gasp* GET GEAR. Wow, imagine that, farming for gear was fine and fun in D2 for some reason, yet in D3 it's considered a bad thing.

The hypocrisy shown by most critics of D3 is simply astounding. Most are great examples of the, "But mommy, I want to win  NOW!!!", generation of gamers.

Oh, and I do still play and enjoy the game.

Yawn.

The tired old "gamers" who tell everyone grinding for hours and hours and hours for nothing is the fun are no better than those of use who want to play for a few hours and have something to show for it. I don't want to have to play for 10 hours straight in order to get one or if im lucky two items that are somewhat useful.

while you yawn your way from one game to the other, we "old" gamers are still having fun in those games.

It's realy strange for me to see some "young" gamers getting in their yawn (boredom) state after playing anything the market throws at them.....it don't matter if they play 2 or 10 games.....every game gets boring to them within 7 days it seems.

Still they play ALLMOST EVERY game that comes out and nothing seems good enough........maybe they just dont like games but only play them because they are ALWAYS(?) bored?

Anyways.....just saying.....some people like grinding for gear so we dont get bored.

Personaly i would be very upset if i could get the best gear in a game within the first months.......to me the grind is part of the adventure, specially in a grindgame like diablo.

• dooneydooney Member Posts: 69

While the game is fun I think it is an insult to the Diablo series, if it weren't apart of the Diablo series I'd be okay with this game. What ruined it most for me was that the story was terrible and that it was constantly shoved down your throat, plus you couldn't really decide whether or not you wanted to skip a quest like in Diablo 2, which made it extremely frustrating playing through the game a second time. I didn't really like the new art direction of the game either, felt too WoWish for me and I hated that game. It was really disappointing how all the bosses had something lame to say, especially azmodan and fucking diablo... please just shut the fuck up, your pointless dialogue is pointless.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by coxyroxy

So is it hatred against Blizzard or there games? hmm..

Just mediocore games in general, and D3 is mediocore...but millions of *suckers* *ahem* people did this instead of waiting for reviews and people to actually complete the game than buying on hype only..