Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Borderlands 2: Wimoweh Trailer

MephsterMephster Tyria, NJPosts: 1,188Member

I just LOL so hard. Can't wait to play it. :)

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WePW7Vbpi10

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,447Member Uncommon

Awesome trailer, but there is to many games coming out now reated M. Seems like the entire industry is going M.

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 

• DaezAsterDaezAster new york, NYPosts: 803Member

Been waiting for this game. They did a great job of injecting rpg into fps with the first one and this one looks even better. 

• VannorVannor YorkshirePosts: 2,970Member Uncommon

Hype is deserved with trailers like that. Absolutely mint stuff.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,320Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Awesome trailer, but there is to many games coming out now reated M. Seems like the entire industry is going M.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I never got into Borderlands, but I'm growing curious. A friend kept trying to entice me with the "RPG Elements" but my aim is so fail (ironic since I actually have a license to carry IRL...my aim is no better...be afraid!) that I'm absolutely useless in shooters. That's why I always pick a Biotic in ME games...it's like cheating, but fun! I can fling a ball of energy and know it'll just home in and hit its mark regardless of my failness.

Anyway, tangent. This trailer has made me more interested in trying it, I like the injection of humor amidst the chaos. Always fun. And the purple chick with the exploding powah is right up my alley. Am I going to need to play through the first one to really 'get it'?

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• romanator0romanator0 Glendora, CAPosts: 2,382Member
    Originally posted by gaeanprayer

I never got into Borderlands, but I'm growing curious. A friend kept trying to entice me with the "RPG Elements" but my aim is so fail (ironic since I actually have a license to carry IRL...my aim is no better...be afraid!) that I'm absolutely useless in shooters. That's why I always pick a Biotic in ME games...it's like cheating, but fun! I can fling a ball of energy and know it'll just home in and hit its mark regardless of my failness.

Anyway, tangent. This trailer has made me more interested in trying it, I like the injection of humor amidst the chaos. Always fun. And the purple chick with the exploding powah is right up my alley. Am I going to need to play through the first one to really 'get it'?

Not really. You might need to if you want to understand who some of the more important characters are and also the basic plot of the first game is kind of important but there's nothing really complicated about it. Everything you need to know about it could be found on a wiki in a few minutes although it would probably be more interesting to learn everything by actually playing the game.

Also, if your aim isn't particularly good then you should use shotguns. Any you find that has an accuracy of around 50% or higher should allow you to hit somebody at medium range as long as your reticle os over them.

• DaezAsterDaezAster new york, NYPosts: 803Member

Think about it now I really miss clap trap.....

• LeetheLeethe Posts: 876Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Mephster

I just LOL so hard. Can't wait to play it. :)

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WePW7Vbpi10

Thanks. This is going to be the best birthday ever.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,320Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by romanator0
    Originally posted by gaeanprayer

Not really. You might need to if you want to understand who some of the more important characters are and also the basic plot of the first game is kind of important but there's nothing really complicated about it. Everything you need to know about it could be found on a wiki in a few minutes although it would probably be more interesting to learn everything by actually playing the game.

Also, if your aim isn't particularly good then you should use shotguns. Any you find that has an accuracy of around 50% or higher should allow you to hit somebody at medium range as long as your reticle os over them.

Shotguns, good to know. Thanks!

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Elmer, NJPosts: 1,857Member
    Borderlands is great for any Diablo 1/2 fan. You keep finding guns everywhere, and some of them do amazing things that you just have to try. Part 2 should be a more streamlined and deeper experience, and the devs have promised even more guns.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member

looks so great... dunno what I'm going to do with myself... tsw, gw2, borderlands 2.. planetside 2 coming soon after so much to do!

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg