Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What other MMOs will you be playing along with Guild Wars 2?

Comments

• SquatchinSquatchin Member Posts: 93

It will be hard to make extra time for any other game once GW2 is in my grasp, but what time I do have will be spent playing SMITE. Smite is one hell of a game.

Been having a lot of fun with Ymir and now with Anubis.

Come on 8-28image

• ShTogoodShTogood Member Posts: 46

I dont feel like there is a MMO out that uses a sub fee that is worth really paying for at this time.

• RoybeRoybe Member UncommonPosts: 420

None, time is my problem.   Besides hating sub fees.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I'll probably play nothing else.

No subscription based MMO currently available is worth the sub cost to me.

It'll get some competition from Halo 4 this holiday season, but not really too much else out on the horizon I'm really that interested in.

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

None.   I've tried so hard to find something worth playing MMOwise and there's just NOTHING (for me, anyway)

• XithrylXithryl Member UncommonPosts: 256

When GW2 launches, I will stop playing TSW probably for good,. When Halo 4 launches I won't be in GW2 for that first week at all.. When Mists launches I will try and juggle the 3, but one of them is going to draw the short stick. I will enjoy all the games I play though at the end of the day :D

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

None, i probably wont have the free time i wish i could have to play GW2, so surely i wont have time to play another MMO.

• xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Member UncommonPosts: 245

GW2 will be main mmo, will prob cancel the sub on TSW (its getting boring - they need constant new contents to keep the quests fresh, and the combat system is terrible).

Waiting for Borderlands 2, planetside 2 and the offical DayZ release (not the mod with ARMA2, heard it will release in sep as a standalone)

• Mors-SubitaMors-Subita Member UncommonPosts: 517

None... GW2 and Real Life should be enough for anyone. ;)

• DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991

Who has time to play more than GW2?

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

I keep saying I'll do this, but I've yet to find a game that's entertained me as much as GW2. First it was TERA, that was a bust, then it was TSW, but that needs more time to simmer. I'm looking forward to testing ArchAge, NWO and Marvel Heroes, but so far it's looking like I'll be playing just purely GW2 for a while.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

ArcheAge when it comes out.

• WolvardsWolvards Member Posts: 650

PlanetSide Twooooooooo

Both F2P (B2P).... Eff yeah i'll spend money in both cash shops!

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.

• monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622
    Bsides GW2 with my buds i will have one sub game and that's Rift. The expac for Rift just sounds too good to pass up.
  • hundejahrehundejahre Member Posts: 339

None. I'll probably check in with Vanguard once it goes F2P, but only because I was in the original beta back when Sigil was still at the helm, I'd be interested to see what's changed and what hasn't.

• Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365
    Wow, Tera, TSW.. but times in those games will be lessen to make way for Gw2..

Heck I even took vacation for that week, i'm gonna run in burn-out mode and max my main (guardian) in one week..
  • heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Torchlight 2, although it's not an MMO but it does have multiplayer. It should be releasing around the same time as GW2. Also, Planetside 2, whenever it comes out.

• 3-4thElf3-4thElf Member Posts: 489

MMOs I'll probably stick with City of Heroes for a bit longer. I still like it okay? 

Even with GW2 I imagine most of my gaming time will still be dedicated to single player games. Honestly they're growing the game experience and I'm not exactly seeing that from MMOs at the moment.

a yo ho ho

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

TSW and Wizard101.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

I can't really play 2 MMO's at one time, just lack the time and flexibility in thought processes I guess.

I might stay subbed to TSW while I give GW2 a try, but if GW2 really grabs a hold of me, I'll drop the TSW sub pretty quickly.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MadKingMadKing Member UncommonPosts: 173

None, GW2 will be  the only MMO I need to play for  a long time. 

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

None at first.

I'm currently playing LotRO, but honestly that one seems boring now that I've played some GW2.  So I may hop on that every once in a while just to keep up on things.

When it comes out, The Repopulation seems really cool so I may check that out.  And, I plan on checking out DayZ at some point as well, maybe before GW2, maybe after.

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• CookieTimeCookieTime Member Posts: 353

There are other MMO's?

Eat me!

• xholyaccxholyacc Member Posts: 57

i will be playing dota with friends, what? its not an mmo?  hell i care

dota and gw 2

• BijouBijou Member UncommonPosts: 145

Nothing, maybe a few F2Ps just for the lulz.