Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customizable Gear?

Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80

I keep asking because i keep wanting different things, I am still not sure what i truely want but customization is a must.

I want a game where i can look how i want to look, with weapons that are able to be changed to look different to others. I am about to resub for SWtoR to get my flashy lightsaber back and wear cool gear again but it lacks something...not sure what though. Any help on customizable toons?

Comments

• liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145

Have you looked at The Secret World?

Clothing and gear are two seperate things. Also weapons can be reskinned.

• Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by liquescent

Have you looked at The Secret World?

Clothing and gear are two seperate things. Also weapons can be reskinned.

DONT TEASE ME! My fiance is getting me that for our anniversary in 8 days T_T

Just want something to tide me over really

• BereKinBereKin Member Posts: 287

Everyone wants to have character that looks different from others,to be distinguished and unique with titles ingame, cool loking weapons,clothes and items, its common thing in mmos. Problem is that devs dont recognize that and mostly they dont put a lot of effort in that direction. Every mmo has costumatization to some extent, but its not enough, especially when you have huge player base and there is like limited costumatization and every other pearson looks like your character. That way you cant immerse yourself in character, you are not feeling it, not to mention story and lore. This is especially important for RP in mmo and hopefully devs will start to pay more attention.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

UO and Puzzle Pirates

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre