Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What other MMOs will you be playing along with Guild Wars 2?

Comments

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Planetside 2 and MAYBE firefall are about the only other 2 I would be interested in MMO wise.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

FFXIV 2.0

• PJonePJone Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by Magnum2103

Planetside 2, but much more casually than Guild Wars 2.

Same deal, but only because we'll have community members playing it. And by much more casually we mean maybe for a few hours before bed on a weekend if our server has a significant lead in WvW that particular night.

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202

No other MMO from those currently out there. I'll be playing a lot of Borderlands 2 though

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

Will be playing some Firefall after the milestone update. Will most likely be trying out the FFXIV 2.0 "beta" when it comes out as well. Might try out TSW. Also looking forward to PS2, though not sure when I will be able to play that. GW2 is going to definitely be a main focus of mine and will be hard to pay a subscription to anything with so many "F2P" games becoming available, either by the subscription model or because it is beta.

• NailzzzNailzzz Member UncommonPosts: 515

Pretty much just GW2. I may do some Path of Exile and some Marvel Universe online on occasion though. but mostly just GW2.

• RoxetteRoxette Member UncommonPosts: 56

I guess I will be playing Tera from time to time and perhaps a litle bit of Aion

Played: Guild Wars, AoC, Lotro, CoH, Warhammer, Tabula Ras, Spellborn, Second Life, Rift, Aion, Tera.
    Playing: Guild Wars 2, WoT

• xikribxikrib Member Posts: 17

Along with Guild Wars 2, I will be playing Runescape (I love the new combat system), Raiderz when it releases, Wild Star when it releases, and Torchlight II when it releases!

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

Playing tsw now but will leave it be for a while and crack out on gw2. When I get burnt out on gw2 maybe back to tsw until further development in other games coming out. Can't wait for borderlands 2 and halo 4 either. It is shaping up to being a great gaming holiday season.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456

None in the first months, but I will definitely get Pandaria at some point. Blizzard still have an amazing art team and I definitely want to see how they did those new areas at least once.

I will also get the Rohan expansion for LotRO but only when it's for points in the shop so I can buy it for free with my 500TP per month (lifetimer) since I've sworn I will never give a cent to Turbine again.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Member Posts: 1,156

All of them. The only way i would stop playing other mmos is if one could hold my interest for months upon months.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to MMOs.
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

ArcheAge - IF it will P2P or offer separate pure P2P servers when it comes to west. can't stand playing sandbox or even partial sandbox with cash shop , rmt-microtransactions.

AA will limit my time with GW2 making it 'secondary / back-up' mmorpg, but propably will visit it every now and then.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795

probably none. But I would like to try FF XIV 2.0 and TSW someday.

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

just GW2, and D3....but thats not am mmo so none...

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

If I get GW2, the other MMO I will be playing is PS2 probably. 

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620

none. after try GW2 i just dont care about other MMO

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Well I am really enjoying TSW right now. More than I thought I would. More than I enjoyed TOR when it first came out (preordered both). More than any other MMO I've ever played. So much so that honestly I'm not sure how much of GW2 I will be playing. Being FtP I won't be compelled to play it because I would be "wasting money" if I didn't. We will see.

All that being said, I still plan on playing TOR every now and then. Haven't touched it since TSW came out but I'm subbed until middle of next month. I like TOR a lot but right now TSW is actually making me WANT to keep playing just one more mission. Kinda like I used to be when I played any Civilization game. JUST ONE MORE TURN!

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• ExilorExilor Member Posts: 391

FFXIV as long as they don't wowify it too much. 

• megera23megera23 Member UncommonPosts: 239

No plans for any other MMO currently. I generally play only one game at a time.

• zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

none why  would i pay money fo another game i wont be playing

when im bored  of GW2  ill look around for something but who knows when that will be it could be  august  2012 or  august 2017 

the only other mmo would consider  buying  while playing  GW2 is another B2P one

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

For some time none because I'm still vbery bored with the generic mmo's that use the same formula. But I'll probably check LOTRO occasionally because I got a lifetime sub, love the lore and still relate to hobbits having had it as my main character for years.

• MrlogicMrlogic Member Posts: 178

Since I bought "premium" for BF3, I will probably play that along side GW2 :)

• CorrineCorrine Member UncommonPosts: 77

Neverwinter

• ShojuShoju Member UncommonPosts: 776

None.  I am going to just play GW2 for the next couple of years.