Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flyff: Gold Version Launches

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The completely overhauled and updated Flyff Gold has officially launched as of today, July 11th. The Gold version of the game features new textures, new character portraits, new music, and much more. Check out the launch day trailer!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LurianarLurianar Member UncommonPosts: 61

Last time I played this game was when I was 14 years old -- which is almost 5 years ago! I can't believe this game is still up and living. Flyff gold might be the opportunity for me to try this awesome game once again. Good job Gpotato!

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Gotta admit, I'm curious. I played the hell out of this many years ago, but tried going back years later and I just couldn't take the grind anymore. I wonder if it's been toned down (way down)

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• TorgenTorgen Member UncommonPosts: 158

So does anyone know if it is still that grindy? I never tried it out because ppl told me all you do is an endless grind. On the other hand I have often read how great this game is.

Mh.. download or not?? :-/

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I remember back when I was really into Lineage 2 around chronicle 3 so I'm gonna guess 2006? Or 07, I used to play this game on and off. It was awesome to me back then, but I've tried it a couple times since then and definately have hated it each time. I don't know why. Probably the grind but I don't mind a grind.

• lennpelllennpell Member UncommonPosts: 111

Its still grindy and its inflated beyond belief, but the gameplay is still nice.

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

The guy in the video sounds like he's saying "exercise" haha

Smile

• YouSamaYouSama Member UncommonPosts: 18

Don't bother with this game. The company has ruined it beyond belief

• notsurenotsure Member Posts: 39

Anything that company touch turns to sh** from my experience so thx but no thx :)