Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

The Secret World: City of the Sun God - Egypt

13»

Comments

• grimfallgrimfall Missouri City, TXPosts: 1,152Member Uncommon

It would have been sort of cool if someone actually wrote an article rather than just stringing together a bunch of quest descriptions.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid GinnungagapPosts: 8,031Member Rare

patiently waiting for tomorrow to start the beta. I hope FunCom is actively working on overhaulin the animations (specially combat / Skills animations).

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor AdelaidePosts: 553Member Uncommon

Well I got a key for this weekends beta and even better it's on a weekend when I'm on holiday so I'll get a good chance over the next 3 days to try out the game.  That will give me an opportunity to decide if I buy it or not.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• Shana77Shana77 UtrechtPosts: 227Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Kupocygirl
    Great EA another way to make it seem that the New World Order is just BS coz it's in a game. *sigh* what a great way 2 disinform the masses :(

LOL :D

• pokerhspokerhs osloPosts: 3Member

I can't wait for this game, I am ultra psyched!

• IllyssiaIllyssia LondonPosts: 1,524Member

I have been greatly enjoying closed beta testing of Secret World. Nice to know from Funcom that the CB testers can comment on open beta tests without breaching their NDA.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Carlsbad, CAPosts: 658Member Uncommon

Currently tier 9/10 on "black Sun Red Sand" story line. Need to confront the black pharaoh, Akhenaten. Hes owning me hard and cant figure him out, heh...anyone help with a tip?

PM me and thx!

13»