Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What faction and class should i bE and why?

genjamie1genjamie1 Member Posts: 56

im going 2 be a infiltrator but what faction shold i be in

Comments

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

Originally posted by genjamie1

im going 2 be a infiltrator but what faction shold i be in

Doesn't matter, that is the beauty of Planetside.

• genjamie1genjamie1 Member Posts: 56

hmmm i like the NC's scopes so ill be NC thnx for helping me out cause u know how on normal fps's its VERY possible to be better than other people but i think this realy is going 2 be a good game (hopefully without hackers)

what r u going to be?

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Vanu

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

I've been NC for seven years if that says anything.  NC for life, TR are me sworn enemies, vanu are okay.  I will go out of my way to kill TR and make their lives miserable.

yah i agree NC have nice scopes on there snipers so ima play NC

• SnipefragSnipefrag Member Posts: 17

dont play NC, they are rebel scum.. Stick with the real faction, the Terran Republic and crush the dispicable insurgents and the perverse alien loving Vanu Sovereignty.

• skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311

NC because i like he logo  and i played that side in  PS1 

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

It's refreshing to see some good old fashioned faction hatred, despising others purely based on those they decide to associate with and spitting on their corpses after wasting them like the scum they are!

Something that is missing from 9/10 of most MMORPs today.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• SnipefragSnipefrag Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by Agricola1

It's refreshing to see some good old fashioned faction hatred, despising others purely based on those they decide to associate with and spitting on their corpses after wasting them like the scum they are!

Something that is missing from 9/10 of most MMORPs today.

Awesome isnt it :) 

As a TR i just spent Planetside Day putting these infidels in their place, so my inter faction hatred is at an all time high !

yes guys.. TR victory in the PS1 event yesterday, get with the program.. Your factions suck !

ive got some1 else into playing this game now were going 2 play as VS and make a squad called N-A-P (night attack people)

anyone want 2 join?

• ronpackronpack Member Posts: 138

What's wrong with playing all 3? The game is free for Pete's sake!

Originally posted by ronpack

Good luck finding an outfit where anyone trusts your traitorous hide!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

How the hell would anyone know when you can have 3 different accounts! Anyways, I wouldn't be a traitor. I'm not lame like that. I'm just a gamer who enjoys playing games to their fullest. And that would include driving/flying all the vehicles in PS2 and trying out all the different weapons/Max suits... There is NOTHING wrong with that!

• skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311

any one who want to fight in big groups head over to taw.net they will be  makeing a division for this game no doubt  we have a lot people  waiting for this game   pop on the forums and say hi

• NinjaGazNinjaGaz Member UncommonPosts: 53

I'm still unsure what to go with yet too. I like a bit of speed, but dislike guns with heavy recoil - I wanted the game to be more like a quake/ut shooter. It looks more like CoD in the end, but I'll certainly be playing it.

Edging towards TR

• Originally posted by Agricola1

Good luck finding an outfit where anyone trusts your traitorous hide!

I'm hoping there are at least 3 English language servers, so I can have a character on each from a different faction. I want to keep just 1 account, and having characters from different factions on one server seems unsporting.

Originally posted by NinjaGaz

I'm still unsure what to go with yet too. I like a bit of speed, but dislike guns with heavy recoil - I wanted the game to be more like a quake/ut shooter. It looks more like CoD in the end, but I'll certainly be playing it.

Edging towards TR

If it looks like anything, it looks like Halo. But then again, it was Halo that ended up copying the first Planetside...

halo is NOTHING loke this exept fo shooting people planetside 2 is MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER w/ CONTINENTS 64 square killometers so yah NOTHING like halo

• TheBicBirdTheBicBird Member Posts: 8

In response to OP.

There is no choice but Vanu. We are the future.

• My first character will be pretty easy. I love everything about Engineers, from fixing armor to planting mines and turrets to setting explosives. It will most likely be a Terran Republic character, unless the new NC gear really wows me. I'm not as excited about Vanu, only because I like shooting bullets over beams.

How the hell would anyone know when you can have 3 different accounts! Anyways, I wouldn't be a traitor. I'm not lame like that. I'm just a gamer who enjoys playing games to their fullest. And that would include driving/flying all the vehicles in PS2 and trying out all the different weapons/Max suits... There is NOTHING wrong with that!

Take a gander at this and see what the DEVs say about having more than one faction CLICK.

I say try them out if you must and then make your choice, no one wants to share plans with a man that has no loyalty to his flag!

CS Lewis