Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Key Discussion, Sources for Giveaways, & Requests

AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Hi guys,

We know that while prepurchase gets you into BWEs, not everyone has the desire to do so. So please use this thread for discussion of beta keys, posting sources for giveaways (though NOT to advertise your own giveaways), and requests. Most major forums here have a thread like this to keep everything in one place to keep the actual forum free from multiple key threads.

Note region whenever applicable.

Please don't spam.

Thanks, everyone.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Comments

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

To get invited to Beta do I have to buy the GW2 deluxe digital download.... or can I still get the invite if I buy a GW2 standard digital download? Thanks.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830
    Originally posted by Tokken

To get invited to Beta do I have to buy the GW2 deluxe digital download.... or can I still get the invite if I buy a GW2 standard digital download? Thanks.

Any version gets into beta weekend. I purchased the digital standard and have been in beta. see chart. https://buy.guildwars2.com/

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

awesome, Thank you! Off to go buy it :-)

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

If there is any key give away's going on I would be interested.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by Nitth

If there is any key give away's going on I would be interested.

There aren't any now. If the last BWE is any indication, there will be giveaways about 1 week before the next one.

Originally posted by AvatarBlade

Originally posted by Nitth If there is any key give away's going on I would be interested.
    There aren't any now. If the last BWE is any indication, there will be giveaways about 1 week before the next one.

ALL right, ill keep an eye out.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• Lionking-CyaLionking-Cya Member Posts: 18

Hello guys,

Does anybody have a key for EU to share please?

A living creature that has stopped evolving is not worth existing.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Originally posted by Lionking-Cya
    Hello guys,Does anybody have a key for EU to share please?

We won't get any new keys until about a week before the next BWE.

• DaemonweaverDaemonweaver Member UncommonPosts: 124

Beta keys for the final BWE of GWs2 can be got here.

http://www.curse.com/betas/guild-wars-2-eu 

That is the link for EU, NA guys go to curse and you should find a link for your keys.

There are 5,000 keys for EU and same for NA for premium members and 20,000 for members.

Goodluck gettin a key if you dont already have 1 and enjoy the last BW

I Reposted this as a new post, cos think it will get lost in here, so please any moderator remove this post.

• Lionking-CyaLionking-Cya Member Posts: 18

Dam, cannot participate. One must be a permium member

A living creature that has stopped evolving is not worth existing.

• viturinoviturino Member Posts: 7

I am Brazilian and I want a key.

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Curse is out of beta keys already :(

• ZoyitaZoyita Member Posts: 119

Anyone knows if mmorpg.com will give out some keys? i missed the curse ones and i asked this same question on the news of the 20-22 beta weekend post and someone deleted my comment...

• TorgenTorgen Member UncommonPosts: 158

I also missed the curse one and was hoping for an mmorpg.com giveaway.

If anyone got a spare key he doesn't need I would also be very happy. Won't buy the game if I don't know if my computer will be able to run it properly, so I hoped I could grab a key. Sadly I missed that epic giveaway on curse :(

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

I need a key for my friend, the Curse event has ended for US. If anyone has a spare key and are willing to give it, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Still looking for a key, Havnt played in any betas "wana see what it has to offer"

• kinky10kinky10 Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Aam also after a key, missed earlier beta's so desperate to play it this time. Please pm if anyone has a spare.

Thanks so much
  • ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785

Still have few EU keys left, PM me for key.

Edit:

If you missed the key, be sure to check official GW2 twitter, they will cover every giveaway.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

I have 3 extra keys for the upcoming beta from the 20th - 22nd.

~ First 3 PMs I recieve get them ~ 

If you don't get a response, then you're too late.  I'll update this post when they're gone!

All Gone!

• BioBreakBioBreak Member Posts: 48

Sent you a PM image

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Took almost 2 hours to give those keys away....only got 3 PMs total too...LOL

• MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360

If anyone got a spare key, please do send one my way :o

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I am starting to get really annoyed.  Every time there is a new giveaway, I read about it, load the page, and it says all of the keys are gone.  There is no way this should be happening.  Either some jerks are entering multiple times and stealing codes that rightfully belong to people who don't have keys, Arena Net is handling these giveaways VERY poorly, or both.

I would appreciate any help getting a code, be it a giveaway or someone who just happens to have multiple codes by accident.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

This discussion has been closed.