Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ahri is my most fun Champion to play with... What's yours?

Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

It's been about 3 months since I've started playing LoL and I've played most of the champs (gotta love the free weeks). I enjoy others like Kassadin, Ziggs, Le Blanc, Ezreal, Lee Sin and Karma; yet they simply don't do it for me like Ahri does. image

What Champion do you have the most fun with?

*When not raging at your team*

Comments

• MaGicBushMaGicBush Member UncommonPosts: 689

Twitch so far, I can pop out of stealth and gank people. Usually getting a doublekill or triple kill later in the game, can't beat getting player kills lol.

--------------------

-Currently playing FFXIV, and BDO.

• dannydeucedannydeuce Member Posts: 310

Favorite champ is Teemo...dude just makes people rage.  Most viable champ and still fun is Kennen.  I guess I like little dudes.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Teemo is just a global taunt. Everybody wants to kill him. Me especially, image

Anyway I just played 4 games of LoL. Played Vayne and lost, played Le Blanc and lost. Went back to my trusted Ahri mid and dominated the next 2 matches, even though my other lanes fed the enemy team. She's just so fun to play.

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

I.. don't know actually.

If I have to make me a decision, I would say.. Jarvan. He is just brutal.

Also enjoying loads: Ashe, Graves, Gangplank, Brand, Yorick, Talon, Wukong and last but not least, Jax.

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

Back when I used to play: Blitz

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Hecarim. His ulti is awesome for breaking up tight teams and Devestating Charge is always fun to use.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Originally posted by dannydeuce

Favorite champ is Teemo...dude just makes people rage.  Most viable champ and still fun is Kennen.  I guess I like little dudes.

Teemo is the most annoying champ to play against, followed by Kennen who feels OP and for some reason I also dislike Annie. So I guess I am the opposite of you, I hate the little dudes. image

• gotten a few pentas with Morgana. she spanks and it helps that she looks decent as well.

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442

Nice Vid.

ProTip, stop wasting your ult on people you couldve killed with 1 basic, also, your ult can go through walls.

You're welcome.

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

LeBlanc ofcourse :D

Originally posted by Kreedz

Nice Vid.

ProTip, stop wasting your ult on people you couldve killed with 1 basic, also, your ult can go through walls.

You're welcome.

I know. I know. But in those matches I became so fed and was having so much fun that I just felt like doing silly things and taking the piss, by wasting my ult. image

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Janna or blitzcrank.  Because I have the ability to get my team mates killed if theyre trolling too hard or are being overly mean.  You want a piece of me brah? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?  EAT THEIR SOLO TOP *pulls/flash push their team*

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

Kog'Maw before they nerfed him. Played a pug where 2 of my team left instantly so it was 3v5. We had Kog (me), Akali and Sion...can't remember the other team.

Instead of quitting or raging we just played carefully and took a lane each. I managed to get a couple kills then they started pushing lanes and we'd fall back letting them take towers.

Got to level 18 and was quite fed so me and Sion took on their entire team 2v5. They being cocky all jumped on Sion and ignored me. He poped with lifesteal ultimate and i just went to town and got my first and only penta 5 kill lol.

Then we headed up the lane mowing down the towers in seconds and just as we entered their base they surrendered lol. Good times.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Irelia really closely followed by Fid.

• PushkinaPushkina Member Posts: 34

Late game tris :D

Be patience I am dyslexic.

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279

hybrid jax by far

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Ahri,malphite,Fiora,Riven for my main people ill try a random person every now and then

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Mine has to be Rumble, I instalntly attached to himn when I first played him, mowing people down with my flamethrower, diving into teamfights cannons blazing XD

When it comes to Rumble you will fear your own Jungle XD

• ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89

i have never played ahri, but i'm hoping she's free tomorrow so i can try her out.

been playing a lot of tristana. she's a little powerhouse.  sona and morgana are also favorites.

Originally posted by blinkiez

i have never played ahri, but i'm hoping she's free tomorrow so i can try her out.

been playing a lot of tristana. she's a little powerhouse.  sona and morgana are also favorites.

I love Ahri free week. I just instant lock Ahri, so that I won't have a free week Ahri on my team and easily out-play any free-week Ahri's I'm up against. So just hope you're not against me this week.  image

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Rumble would be my favorite.

After him would be Karma and Sivir.

• sp1cexsp1cex Member UncommonPosts: 27

Riven it is.

I like Leona alot too.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Lux would be my fav.

Sona or Leona since I solo queue a lot and no one plays support or tank.

I can normally get someone to roll a 'tank' if I say 'need tank since i'm support' though.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Teemo, very evil and malicious Teemo! Muhahaha

Are you stupid? Do you think i'm gonna waste my life for real life?image
  • sargey123sargey123 Member UncommonPosts: 102

Ezreal ,what the scouter says about their powerlevel ? "unable to detect powerlevel under 9000."

Haha ! thats what I tought.