Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WvW PvP: [USA] Shadow of Apophis

Comments

• VoeloesVoeloes Member UncommonPosts: 18

Looking forward to playing with our allies and guildmates for GW2, apply and join in on the fun.

Shadow Of Apophis
    Professional Walmart Greeter

• ZizzsZizzs Member UncommonPosts: 31

SoA is still recruiting! Need more members to fill out the roster for WvW goodness!!

Zizzs - Team Leader - Shade - SoA

• xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Member UncommonPosts: 245

Just applied !!!!

Hope I can get in :)

• DrunknShamanDrunknShaman Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by xxlilDevilxx

Just applied !!!!

Hope I can get in :)

I hope you get in as well!

This is a really great group of people with some great goals in mind, have fun, cooperation and to Dominate in GW2!

so come apply!

I hope so :)

Already starting to spam the active messages from the site lol.

- Miren

• InsertFailInsertFail Member Posts: 55

Good luck with your application! It's wonderful seeing you interact with people on the forums already.

Applications are steadily coming in, and we're solidifying our ranks for WvW - we'd still like to add some more members, so if you'd like to join a coordinated, well-organized group of players hellbent on having a blast dominating the WvW maps, send in an application!

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995

Now is the time to find your place in a great guild with a great alliance.  Just think of all the WvW goodness it would lead to.  That's where I want to be, for sure!

http://www.shadowofapophis.com/

• VyrceVyrce Member Posts: 13

Applications are being reviewed, new members are coming in, and teamwork is being forged. Drop by and hangout for a while, see if we are what you are looking for.

Shaine: Shade of the Shadow of Apophis

• PalindronePalindrone Member Posts: 13

Shadow of Apophis is a fantastic community to join and enrich your gaming life. I promise!~

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves~

We're still looking for people to fill out our ranks so we can hit our target roster goal! We're part of a fantastic alliance with goals for WvW domination - if that sounds like your kind of game, check out our forum and sign up!

SoA is still recruiting for WvW!

• PalindronePalindrone Member Posts: 13

Shadow of Apophis is still recruiting. You haven't yet missed your chance to join the best community in the world!

• imorineimorine Member Posts: 3

Bet nobody can tell me where the guild name comes from

Originally posted by imorine

Bet nobody can tell me where the guild name comes from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

At least that's what I read before I ever joined.  Never really asked where the name came from.  Sounds all scary and destructive... pretty much like a good WvW guild. ;)

http://www.shadowofapophis.com/main/community/index.php

• Ecii779Ecii779 Member Posts: 4

We are still looking for skilled players for release.  Stop by and check us out!  www.shadowofapophis.com

Ecii | Shadow | Shadow of Apophis

• VyrceVyrce Member Posts: 13

Last BWE and Launch Day are coming up real fast! Drop in an application, hang out, and have fun with a great group of people.

Shaine: Shade of the Shadow of Apophis

We're nearing our roster goal for Guild Wars 2, but we'd still like to include some more people! We're going to explore everything GW2 has to offer, but WvW is our primary focus. We plan on dominating the maps with our guild and our alliance - if you're looking to join a coordinated group of players that want to have fun and wreck faces in large-scale PvP, then apply today!

SoA is still recruiting more for WvW!!

• GelthGelth Member Posts: 1

Great group of gamers who not only know how to have fun but know how to own in games in all aspects. Still looking for more players however we are close to our goal so hurry and visit  http://www.shadowofapophis.com and throw in an application. 

Still looking for more players for the launch of Guild Wars 2!

47 Days till headstart!

Very cool guild with super nice people.

Join us~!

SoA is still recruiting! Need more Mesmers and Guardians please! 

• PiratessPiratess Member UncommonPosts: 56

SoA Week Since Forever update:

Beta is coming up and we are gearing up for some a great weekend. We are very close to our recruitment goals and our teams have been set up.

The Alliance is in full swing, with many guild applying and the present guilds enjoying working with one another.

Welome to all our fantastic new members who have joined us.

The new forums are up and done, now to work on the front page!

PIRATESS
    [Matriarch of Shadow of Apophis]

Only one week left until the last beta weekend for Guild Wars 2! We're almost done prepping for WvW and are really excited to put plans into motion.

Don't go into the next beta solo! If you want a competitive guild gearing up for WvW, then check out our site and fill out an app.