Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Divina: Kamikaze Feature

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Divina developers have partnered with MMORPG.com to give our readers a first look at the kamikaze feature that has arrived in game. Check it out!

Every so often, you’ll see a banner appear at the top right of your screen, alerting you that the Kamikaze Adventure Group has issued a challenge! This group of warriors prides itself on being one of the toughest around. Each member is at least level 80 and possesses a high level of difficulty. You’ll find these giant warriors at various high level locations, beginning with Horn Ridge.

Read more Divina: Kamikaze Feature.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350

Oh wow. Only the killing blow is rewarded? That's just brilliantly stupid. I'll just sit next to it and try to killsteal some poor bastard.

Whatever kind of dev this is it is most surely a moronic failure.

• TyrokiTyroki Member UncommonPosts: 183

And this, Divina Online, is why there people have a stigma when it comes to teaming up. No one wants to because it's a competition.

The only competitions people enjoy are Mini Games, and PVP.

PVE should not be a competition. It just keeps the players divided, which is incredibly stupid.

This is why people are looking forward to games such as Guild Wars 2, because EVERYONE who actively takes part is rewarded, not just ONE PERSON out of HUNDREDS.

MMO's played: Ragnarok Online (For years), WoW (for a few weeks only), Guild Wars, Lineage 2, Eve, Allods, Shattered Galaxy, 9 Dragons, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Star Trek Online (Got someone ELSE to pay for it), Champions Online (Someone else paid), Dofus, Dragonica, LOTRO, DDO and more... A LOT more. I've played good AND bad. The bad didn't last long. :P

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Only the person who gets the killing blow gets rewarded? Idiotic..... I though we were done with this kinda crap 5 years ago

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863
    Terrible game mechanics like this are usually oversights, not by design. Whoever designed this just thinks they're copying what's popular and clearly has absolutely no idea what they're doing.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

• LunarpacLunarpac Member UncommonPosts: 57

MY GRAND STATUE SHALL SAY: "I came, I say, I struck the killing blow."

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350

I'd just put "KS'D NOOBLORDS" in all caps in there.