Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coupon for 25% off TSW $37.50 - Ends 7/9

HellCasterHellCaster Member UncommonPosts: 234

GreenManGaming offers 25% off all PC Games with voucher code 25OFF-ALLTH-EGAME through July 9, 2012

Taken from here.

Playing: varies every day it seems.

Comments

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

Glad someone posted this. 

• JorgeElGuapoJorgeElGuapo Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by HellCaster

I may have to get it now....

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367

Man, thanks a lot. Pulled the Trigger on TSW, so here is hoping its differentness is what i am looking for in an mmorpg these days...

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

lol they all out of GW2 keys

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

I just purchased the game with the coupon. I was really on the fence as to whether I wanted to commit the full price, but with this deal I can't pass it up! Now I just have to be sure I can balance full time work, part time school, and the secret world :)

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

Same I had no intentions to buy it because it just looks like the newest world of warcraft themepark wannabe, but the price.. is tempting me to buy it, and I am bored irl anyway and got money to burn so.. Why not?

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• acerpg007acerpg007 Member Posts: 164
    Originally posted by HellCaster

GreenManGaming offers 25% off all PC Games with voucher code 25OFF-ALLTH-EGAME through July 9, 2012

Also:

Taken from here.

Enjoy!

Awesome! because of this, I will probably try TSW then. Thanks!

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

• JohnnymmoJohnnymmo Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Vutar

Interesting, buddy keys and discounts already for an MMO that just went live this past tuesday. I'm not sure this is a good sign.

Whats weird? Discount for the game thats not out yet or discount for the game thats out?
    Anyway its just marketing from different sources who want to sell games. Got to discount to keep up with the amazon.com and walmart.com off the world
  • acerpg007acerpg007 Member Posts: 164

Interesting, buddy keys and discounts already for an MMO that just went live this past tuesday. I'm not sure this is a good sign.

This isn't from FC, this s a 2nd party seller like Steam just promoting stuff. All PC Games are at 25% discount, so if u have other PC games you wanna buy at a discounted price, go there.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

• HellCasterHellCaster Member UncommonPosts: 234

The 25% off deal is still valid for TSW.

Playing: varies every day it seems.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

OMG!! TSW, GW2 (before Keys ran out) and every game on their site are all doomed! Doomed I say! lol

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

they removed it =S

• Tdogz27Tdogz27 Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by Elandir90

they removed it =S

I just used it and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for the post, OP!

T

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

i guess they have ip restrictions then. 

but you can still buy TSW pretty cheap in Intkeys and Cdkeyshouse. 

• ExavusExavus Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by Elandir90

i guess they have ip restrictions then. 

but you can still buy TSW pretty cheap in Intkeys and Cdkeyshouse. 

IP restrictions for sure. I couldn't take advantage of this deal and it seriously upset me. Oh well.

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

• ReinRein Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Originally posted by Siveria

Same I had no intentions to buy it because it just looks like the newest world of warcraft themepark wannabe, but the price.. is tempting me to buy it, and I am bored irl anyway and got money to burn so.. Why not?

I am sorry, but this is just very untrue. SWTOR was a WoW wannabe.