Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Freejack - Running/parkour racing game

MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

http://freejack.gamerkraft.com/

Found this beta recently and still having a good time with it.

Cartoon/comic book style graphics.

The game has a cash shop but the CS items are not as good as the crafted/collector items. So the item grinding is not so meaningless. The in game shop does not have that many items yet. 

You can decorate your lobby with vanity furniture which can be bought or crafted.

Nearly all items are temporary. Ranging from 5 days - 30 days. So even though top players have advantages they are only temporary.

The gameplay has many extra nuances on top of the jumping. There are advanced timing techniques to help you win.

I usually play the Item Mode - reminiscent of Mario Kart.

Gameplay can be considered repetitive but racing games have that attatched to them don't they? XD

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

Comments

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

tiny bump

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

Looks fun. If the music was anywhere near as good as the first Jet Set Radio I'd be all over this...now where's my dreamcast...

This will have to do for now!

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I tried this awhile back, its interesting and fun, its all about combos and knowing what plays to make in a race to get you ahead.

Reminded me of that game Street Gear, only in english lol