Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Guild?

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Originally posted by RJCox

Sorry guys, last couple of days has been hectic for me. I work as an EMT in my "real" job and past couple days I have been on the ambulance working. I'm off for a couple days now and will be off and on gamewise. Just send me a tell on GrrArgh and I'll get you in.

Main problem we have currently is only officers/GMs can invite, which is ridiculous IMO. Once we get a couple folks in the Dragon guild we'll bump some of you up to Officer so you can help us get folks invited.

Same here!  They need to make a better Guild Search UI, so you can easily find us and apply like in TERA.  :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Also, just so all you non-Templar folks know, well, Dragons in particular I guess...

I'm still working out the details, but I'm putting together a Bounty system for the Dragon guild... Every time one of you kill Bill in PvP and post a screenshot here on the forums (I guess I'll have to get a sticky'd "Killed Bill" thread created, I'm sure it will be record length given how gimpy he is) I'll have some form of reward...

Me and Sarc will have to get together and brainstorm it a bit and get the final details together, but there you have it. Bill, they're coming for you. ;)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Looks like I'm staying in Kingsmouth forever...

In all seriousness, I think we should make a unified Cabal (all of us, Dragon, Temp) screenshot soon. Can anyone make it Saturday around Noon EDT? A weekend is probably best.

Also, for the Templar Cabal, pretty much everyone has been given access to inviting, so just hop in the vent, or look for anyone from the MMORPGcom Cabal and we'll get you in. I'll update the roster when I'm able.

-Bill

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    Looks like I'm staying in Kingsmouth forever... In all seriousness, I think we should make a unified Cabal (all of us, Dragon, Temp) screenshot soon. Can anyone make it Saturday around Noon EDT? A weekend is probably best. Also, for the Templar Cabal, pretty much everyone has been given access to inviting, so just hop in the vent, or look for anyone from the MMORPGcom Cabal and we'll get you in. I'll update the roster when I'm able. -Bill

i should be able to get on then family stuff permitting:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MystlynxMystlynx Member UncommonPosts: 68

I can make it at that time.  For those that want into the cabal, I am on most every evening.  Hit up Marti with a tell and we'll get you in.  Cheers.

• SunworshiperSunworshiper Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Looks like I'm staying in Kingsmouth forever... In all seriousness, I think we should make a unified Cabal (all of us, Dragon, Temp) screenshot soon. Can anyone make it Saturday around Noon EDT? A weekend is probably best. Also, for the Templar Cabal, pretty much everyone has been given access to inviting, so just hop in the vent, or look for anyone from the MMORPGcom Cabal and we'll get you in. I'll update the roster when I'm able. -Bill

i should be able to get on then family stuff permitting:)

I can make it too, I just hope chat will be working for me :/

it wasn't working the other day...

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35

Bill, you need to update your first post of this thread with all three MMORPG cabal information. That way first time reads know who to contact in and out of game to join any of the three societies.

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686
    Originally posted by Sarcan

Bill, you need to update your first post of this thread with all three MMORPG cabal information. That way first time reads know who to contact in and out of game to join any of the three societies.

Yeah, get on that Bill, duh. Slacker. Sheesh! ;)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Originally posted by RJCox
    Originally posted by Sarcan

Yeah, get on that Bill, duh. Slacker. Sheesh! ;)

give me admin rights ill fix it right up for you guys! lol

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Well I just caved and bought the game off of greenmangaming with the 25 percent off deal :D

I'd like to join the MMORPG guild if you guys will have me! I'm planning on rolling Templar more then likely.

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835

Can someone from the Dragon Cabal send me the Vent password?  I'm having the chat issues so I can't get through to anyone using the in-game functions.  Thank you.  In case you were wondering my in-game name is "TheIrishman"

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

My in game name is Snow-Wolf I'll try to contact someone in the guild tomorrow for an invite on the Templar side.

• DrogenDrogen Member UncommonPosts: 23

Just rolled a templar under the name Corn-bread. I'll most likely be on later tomorrow , would love to be part of the guild so I'm not wondering lost in a zomie forest ha

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679

Maybe we should decide on a date in the near future so we have time to set the date in the Cabal Notes to inform as many of the players as possible.

Originally posted by VirgoThree

My in game name is Snow-Wolf I'll try to contact someone in the guild tomorrow for an invite on the Templar side.

ill be on and off through the day just send me a tell:)

Originally posted by Drogen

Just rolled a templar under the name Corn-bread. I'll most likely be on later tomorrow , would love to be part of the guild so I'm not wondering lost in a zomie forest ha

more the better just send me a tell:)

PARTY!

:)

Let's set up another one SOON.

My Review Manifesto

nice!:)

• SunworshiperSunworshiper Member UncommonPosts: 19

haha! love the /jazzhands, look at their faces!

~Sun

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

I see we still do not have a illuminati cabal :(

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Coman

I see we still do not have a illuminati cabal :(

So start one, the first step is taking a step up :)

For all up-to-date info on the Cabal, as well as people to look for for invites...

CLICK THIS LINK TO THE CABAL PAGE ON THESECRETWORLD.COM!

My Review Manifesto

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

Nice!!

I am going to steal your build now Bill!!!!!!!!

:D

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

Nice, I'm going to check with you guys in game for my Templar character, Nikopol... Though I'm EU timezone, so I doubt I'll be able to find anyone online. :)

By the way, can you join more than one cabal in this game, say, different ones for different characters?

For all up-to-date info on the Cabal, as well as people to look for for invites...

CLICK THIS LINK TO THE CABAL PAGE ON THESECRETWORLD.COM!

HA you just didn't to update the OP with everyones names:P GREAT feature I love it.. hopefully I can sort out my graphics issues to get back into the game..