Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape: Combat Open Beta Incoming

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

RuneScape players who were not selected to participate in last week's Combat Beta will want to check into the game from July 6-9 to try out the Combat Evolution, the latest upgrade to the game.

The Evolution of Combat update includes a host of new features designed to add even more excitement and skill to the game. These features include the ability to dual wield weapons; the introduction of action bars; new abilities which unlock as the battle progresses and the new adrenaline bar fills; the ability to cast buffs and weaknesses on your allies and opponents respectively; the ability to produce critical hits and – finally – a whole host of new character animations.

Grab all the details on the RuneScape site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

Runescape, far you have come.

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• JellytoezzJellytoezz Member UncommonPosts: 26

Looks... Fun... And actually exciting? Dont get me wrong I love RS it is great. But this combat actually looks... Fun!

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Sorry after playing GW2 this just makes me yawn. 

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Think I will log in an see for myself. Runescape was fun for a long time, but I have outgrown it. My kids will have a nice fortune to inheiret from me on there though.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Sorry after playing GW2 this just makes me yawn.

Thats such a negative comment They aren't even on the same scale so why would you compare the two? 

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

This game brings back old memories... I used to play it in grade 6 and now I'm graduating from Uni. Although I will never play it again, its good to know it has survived all these years and getting better.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Runescape, still a king of browser mmos.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

pretty amazing how much this game keeps evolving

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

I like what they have done with the graphics. it's like a whole new game.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"