Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA - Please Post Promo Codes and Invites Here

AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

It seems like TERA now has discount codes/invites out [ UPDATE: Invites not out yet, but seem to be coming soon] , so as we do with most game forums, in order to keep things organized, here's the thread where you should be posting them.

Two things:

Please Indicate what version of the game (if applicable): NA, EU, etc

Please don't spam the thread with either requests or offers.

Thanks!

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Comments

• Maddrox181Maddrox181 Member UncommonPosts: 133

here are 3 keys for NA tera 

These will get you 25% off price when purchasing from tera's website , works on both regular and collectors

mb4bi8oai

94g7u8oxv

rtg3g4fo8

• Gambit728Gambit728 Member Posts: 12

I'm looking for 1-2 25% off NA promo codes for guild mates if anyone is willing to oblige. Thanks!

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514

looking for eu discount code and also a trial invite if possible . email me at :[email protected]

• AWAXAWAX Member UncommonPosts: 27

Another 25% discount code: e6ho9xoxq

• Enclave06789Enclave06789 Member Posts: 2

Looking for a Discount code all the ones on here will not work for me. you can skype me one at matthew.orr2010 or contact me on here (has to be a North America promo-code

• DragviperDragviper Member UncommonPosts: 100

Hello guys,

I want to buy TERA and I was wondering where I can get a discount code for it? Or if anyone have one left around and won't do anything with it, will be nice if share with me in a personal message :)

I would like to get the NA Version.

Thanks!

• JustgergJustgerg Member Posts: 1

Heya, The GF really likes Tera and I would like to get it for her, only have $39 on my card however, could really use a discount code, name is Greg, hit me up via email @  [email protected] or txt at 928-eight99-six9seven3, NA code plz,  thanka berry much!

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523
    If anyone has Tera codes I would appreciate them.
This discussion has been closed.