Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the solution of Diablo 3 auction houses appear Error31073

tracy58941tracy58941 Member Posts: 9

this afternoon I encounter this question for the first time, first I began to think that is AH busy. Later discovered that may be the article itself, because not all things can not auction. find baidu, google for a long time, in the forum on the official website, there are many people encounter this question, But did not find a good method.
I have known to two method.
1. If there is a hole, relieved gem, I did not encounter such items, but players have succeed.
 2. I personally test, dead time or to please put the items out Durability.
Summary that is to make you become not the same thing can be auctioned, may be the bugs out of the Blizzard in order to prevent the items to copy.

Comments

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222

I'll get right on that.

- John Wooden

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Google translate makes my brain hurt.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by tracy58941

1. If there is a hole, relieved gem, I did not encounter such items, but players have succeed.

I have a hole, and believe me it relieves me.  But what comes out of it are NOT gems.  It's not unusal that you don't encounter such items. If there is a player that succeeds geting gems from said hole, then you sir/madam, win at life.

- John Wooden

• tracy58941tracy58941 Member Posts: 9

Thank you for your translation,not is more fluent, my english is not good, only by GOOGLE translation, but i still like playing the game, only want to share the advise and some news for everyone. thank you

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

Appreciate game news of bad hole game.

But bad hole game is terrible Blizzard uselessness.

Please help no more with bad hole game news.

Thanks more when bad hole game is replaced with light of torches the second.

Lolipops !

• diabloOOdiabloOO Member Posts: 13

No Idea with that my Friend. I think Blizzard uses to much complicated words...Shame on them.

I shared some of my tips and tricks in diablo 3 guide blog and diablo 3 walkthrough. Please feel free to comment anything. Thanks."