Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RP Community?

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

Is there any type of RP community forming for PlanetSide2?  

Thanks.

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589

There was some in Planetside 1, so i wouldnt be suprised if there was.

• Cassan0vaCassan0va Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by ompgaming

Is there any type of RP community forming for PlanetSide2?  

Thanks.

Currently thats what we are trying to build with www.vanu-coalition.com

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Originally posted by kruler

There was some in Planetside 1, so i wouldnt be suprised if there was.

Um who exactly roleplayed in PS1?..

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

There is no RP in planetside...

• octaocta Member UncommonPosts: 245

I heard about guilds (outfits) rping within their guild chat and forums and stuff but I never saw any of it in public... nor would I want to :P

• We sort of did it in a few outfits, but mostly it just meant using some different jargon in chat. I was mostly a Terran player so we'd just call enemies traitors or terrorists or whatever. When we did something impressive we'd all spout off things that sound like propaganda. But it's not really the kind of game that lends itself to hanging around the faction HQ chit chatting. I mean, if you want to by all means, but there's always something happening somewhere, and I don't think I ever saw anyone doing that.

+++Edit+++ I have read that the devs want the story to matter more this time around. They have a more detailed backstory, and it seems likely that things in-game will change over time according to the changing backstory.