Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Guild?

Comments

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Post when/if you guys get the Illuminati cabal going!

Have fun everyone :)

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by Worstluck

Post when/if you guys get the Illuminati cabal going!

Have fun everyone :)

Indeed will be joining Grim server, but not going Templars and would love to see a Illiminati Cabal. I think I might have been born in the middle east in some past life as I somehow have a great dislike (and still a strange form of respect and interest) toward the templars and looking forward in distroying them. 

Nickname is Redus

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Hey folks!

The Official MMORPG.com Ventrilo is live!  

Server: mmorpgcom.typefrag.com

Port: 14205

PW: mmorpgcom

It'll host 50 peoples, and I'll upgrade if we ever need more. I don't mind giving us all a place to hang for TSW, GW2, and all future games. If you want a channel created for another game, just let me know! This is open to ALL factions, so please use it!  Even if you're not in the Cabal and just want to hang out.  :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

starting to get more Bill need to update that roster:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• kcovi2kcovi2 Member Posts: 2
    Hey all,

I've been reading your reviews and have been a huge fan of MMORPG for a while now. I was wondering how do I go about applying for the MMORPG Secret World guild?

Thanks in advance.

Keith
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by kcovi2
    Hey all,

I've been reading your reviews and have been a huge fan of MMORPG for a while now. I was wondering how do I go about applying for the MMORPG Secret World guild?

Thanks in advance.

Keith

no need to apply just make a templar and message one of the people listed in the OP:) if you want to PVP with us roll on the Grim server but it isn't necessary to be part of the guild

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• kcovi2kcovi2 Member Posts: 2
    Sounds great!

I have my Templar on Grim already created. Nickname is Kamots. Still starting out but running a shotgun/elemental combo at the moment. So far so good but would love some people to pvp and pve with.

See you in game!
  • Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Cool!
    Name: Tyberious "Rhomeo" Jackson
    Class: Templar
    Server: Grim

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

Forced Sunday off... wake up early before work Monday... SERVER DOWN. /cry

See you guys hopefully tonight. :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

• FortenbasFortenbas Member UncommonPosts: 15

I already joined the cabal in game.My characters nickname is Foereaper.

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

Lets run some Inferno tonight Bill!

Get some gear upgrades for a little PvP afterwards perhaps :D

I picked up this monster blade via Inferno last night. It's wicked...lol

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

MMORPG Cabal members do not forget to claim your free tshirt!

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/357/Get-Your-MMORPGcom-TShirt-For-The-Secret-World.html

Originally posted by BigCountry

Lets run some Inferno tonight Bill! Get some gear upgrades for a little PvP afterwards perhaps :D I picked up this monster blade via Inferno last night. It's wicked...lol

I hope to! Or at least Polaris... I'm just ready for it. I have a family affair to attend, then hopefully on a bit later tonight if my eyes stay open.

My Review Manifesto

Not a problem. Yeah with the weather, 104+ all weekend, I was fortunate and was able to play a lot more than average....family agro was very limited with us all being trapped in the house :D

I am game for Polaris.

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35

We need to get all the MMORPG Cabals and Members together in MMORPG T-Shirts for a Screen Shot and Post up here. Want to try and set up a time Bill?

Also I am down for a Polaris run depending on the time. Multiple runs actually, I'll tank :)

Lastly, anyone looking to join the Dragon Cabal, just let me know.

I healed Inferno decently last night. Should be able to heal Polaris with no problems.

• MystlynxMystlynx Member UncommonPosts: 68

Was wanting to get into a Polaris run tonight as well.  Hopefully we can make that happen. 

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679

Around what time are you guys from the Dragon Cabal on normally?

Tried to get you ingame but no luck so far.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004

Will be on tomorrow. I'm guessing I contact Wills in game for an invite.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Doomedfox

I am usually on after 3pm PST until family agg or bed calls me, with occasion breaks for food. Need to get a few More Dragons so we can have more with invite priviledges.

• CoolrockskiCoolrockski Member Posts: 51

I just started and going Dragon on Grim.  Can I join the Dragon Cabal here?

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679
    Originally posted by Sarcan
    Originally posted by Doomedfox

I am usually on after 3pm PST until family agg or bed calls me, with occasion breaks for food. Need to get a few More Dragons so we can have more with invite priviledges.

Ok thx i will keep trying than and hope to meet you on today or tomorrow XD

We need to get a decent number of players so we finally can get something in PVP done right now i am happy if i happen to only be outnumbered 3:1 lol 

If its possible to invite offline players could you just toss me an invite? Name is Doomedfox i would appriciate it ;) 

• TalgenTalgen Member UncommonPosts: 400
    Originally posted by Sarcan

The Dragon Cabal is created!

SERVER: Grim

Cabal Name: Enter the Wyvern

PLEASE LOOK FOR ANYONE ROSTERED BELOW FOR INVITES!

ROSTER:

RJCox - GrrArgh (GM)

Sarcan - Sarcan (Officer)

Members

Painhelmet - Lakinus

Names to Invite from posts

SlickShoes -

Talgen -

BigCountry - Guzzler

I have a vent

sodium.typefrag.com

Contact RJCox or myself for password once you join the Cabal, This is my personal vent and has limited room at the moment, but can be expanded as needed.

Well, I've been on - added you guys to the friends list, just havent seen you yet. lol  - my in game name is Nayuki .. 

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Sorry guys, last couple of days has been hectic for me. I work as an EMT in my "real" job and past couple days I have been on the ambulance working. I'm off for a couple days now and will be off and on gamewise. Just send me a tell on GrrArgh and I'll get you in.

Main problem we have currently is only officers/GMs can invite, which is ridiculous IMO. Once we get a couple folks in the Dragon guild we'll bump some of you up to Officer so you can help us get folks invited.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Originally posted by RJCox

Sorry guys, last couple of days has been hectic for me. I work as an EMT in my "real" job and past couple days I have been on the ambulance working. I'm off for a couple days now and will be off and on gamewise. Just send me a tell on GrrArgh and I'll get you in.

Main problem we have currently is only officers/GMs can invite, which is ridiculous IMO. Once we get a couple folks in the Dragon guild we'll bump some of you up to Officer so you can help us get folks invited.

Looking to join the Dragon Cabal.  I'll even do recruiting if you would like.  Feel free to add me next time you or any other officer is online.

Collin "TheIrishman" Murphy