Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kickstarter campaign is now live.

124»

Comments

• WolvardsWolvards Member Posts: 650

Awesome, i'll throw an extra $20 when i get home, just for safe keeping :)

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

Lucked out and got my check a day before I thought I would.

Whew just made it!

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144

50 minutes left and we've got the underwater city in the bag already... less than $2,200 to reach the underwater vehicles.  Kickstarter's going crazy! /cheer

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Originally posted by Caldicot

Can't believe so many are falling for this latest kickstart trend.

We used to pay for bad games, but now we are paying for bad ideas.

Be prepared to eat your words and swallow a whole lot of humble pie in 2013 and if it was such a bad idea over 600 backers and 50k speaks volumes for such a bad idea, as a massive sandbox with community input at the forefront so any so called bad ideas are actually from the community.

If you want information check out the website the community will address any issues then maybe spurious nonsense like this would avert me wasteing my time in the future.image

Oh and i'm looking forward to FTL,Shadowrun2,Wasteland 2,Pathfinder and many many more so called bad ideas.

p>
  • elvenwolfelvenwolf Member UncommonPosts: 146

What do strike me funny is how a lot of people cry blood when the "Next themepark" came out, but when one is asked to back ideas using it's own money then suddenly is waporware, or a bad idea, or a scam.

Yeah probably some projects on kickstarter will end like that but you don't even try to back some ideas and take some risks means you like the status quo.

I risked 50$ on this, seem like a good idea, seem like the devs care for their work, like i "risked" some money on pathfinder and Wasteland 2.

I understand when you don't have money for it, but some people just go out with "Wow i am so smarter then you all, but hey wait the next MMO came out and i will be bleeding my fingers over a keyboard saying how much we lack choices in the MMO world". Yeah very useful... words are cheap actions are not.

Make me smile and feel creeped out at the same time.

• JohnShieldsJohnShields Member Posts: 35

Kickstarter campaign was only a month? That's lame. I would have contributed just to contribute... but I never heard about this game until just now. Should have had the campaign go for at least a couple months.

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460
    Originally posted by JohnShields

Kickstarter campaign was only a month? That's lame. I would have contributed just to contribute... but I never heard about this game until just now. Should have had the campaign go for at least a couple months.

Stay tuned, they hinted they may offer another way to get in on it.