Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my perspective on TSW

Its awesome, its wayyyyyyyy better then swtor by miles. Customization is awesome, quests thank god not wow clone quests. Its a nice breath fo fresh air. Usually im skeptic about funcon and their age of conann history, but holy crap its not the tortage incident anymore its great, God people need to copy the deck skill sets, im blown away from their free of choice skill sets, im still learning which skills compliment each other but holy crap the deck is aweeesome.

The days of dual spec, dps or healing or tanming is over. 

Funcom got it right for this game. This is totally different fro mage of conan, its like night and day.

Funcom improved as a company,  im enjoying it lots. Im still trying to figure out the skills :p its been keeping me busy.

What happened to the old crappy funcom? :p

Comments

• JohnnymmoJohnnymmo Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Bobbie203

Its awesome, its wayyyyyyyy better then swtor by miles. Customization is awesome, quests thank god not wow clone quests. Its a nice breath fo fresh air. Usually im skeptic about funcon and their age of conann history, but holy crap its not the tortage incident anymore its great, God people need to copy the deck skill sets, im blown away from their free of choice skill sets, im still learning which skills compliment each other but holy crap the deck is aweeesome.The days of dual spec, dps or healing or tanming is over. Funcom got it right for this game. This is totally different fro mage of conan, its like night and day. Funcom improved as a company,  im enjoying it lots. Im still trying to figure out the skills :p its been keeping me busy.What happened to the old crappy funcom? :p

Its what they say 3rd time is the charm.

• rpgalonrpgalon Member Posts: 430
    Originally posted by Johnnymmo
    Originally posted by Bobbie203

Its awesome, its wayyyyyyyy better then swtor by miles. Customization is awesome, quests thank god not wow clone quests. Its a nice breath fo fresh air. Usually im skeptic about funcon and their age of conann history, but holy crap its not the tortage incident anymore its great, God people need to copy the deck skill sets, im blown away from their free of choice skill sets, im still learning which skills compliment each other but holy crap the deck is aweeesome.

The days of dual spec, dps or healing or tanming is over. 

Funcom got it right for this game. This is totally different fro mage of conan, its like night and day.

Funcom improved as a company,  im enjoying it lots. Im still trying to figure out the skills :p its been keeping me busy.

What happened to the old crappy funcom? :p

Its what they say 3rd time is the charm.

yeah, the third left is alwyas right.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

I have to admiy I am surprised at how much I am enjoying this game as well.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

It's the best thing going. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

I was complaining about their cash shop, their money milking way of selling this game. The preorder page was full of buy this buy that on top of the retail price.

Bought it anyway out of boredom and 30 days of gametime is still 30 days, and to be honest I'm glad i bought it.

It's not just diffirent, it's even diffirent in the right direction. They made it attractive for mature people which we really needed. They mixed in some crazyness, some survival (28 days later memories when i'm chased by a bunch of zombies), some funny dialogues and characters. With cutscenes, but not to much cutscenes. Just right.

It's really carefully developed, everything fits right. Really nice game so far.

It feels like a normal mmo, at some point it feels like a survival action game, and many times it feels like those good old adventure games from the 90's where you were given clues to solve puzzels.

• AgartAgart Member UncommonPosts: 82

Seriously, i thought i was bored of MMOs but i just can't stop playing The Secret World. I played like 15 hours yesterday and the last time i did that was in vanilla Wow. I REALLY like this game!

• MouthMouth Member Posts: 113

IMO and like i've posted some times, it's a 10/10 of me "for moving the genre forward" so boldly and being crafted so lovingly.