Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TSW for 35 bucks

halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535

http://www.intkeys.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=350

14a825c58b   

Promo code for 5% off with new account. I got it, key works, saved 15 bucks and got early access with the pet dog. Got the key within 3 hours. 

I don't care if you think this is legit or not - it is. I just thought it would be nice to provide this to people who are looking to play the game but are hurtting a tad on money.

Hope to see you in game. 

Comments

• andreawalesandreawales Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by halfmystic

http://www.intkeys.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=350

14a825c58b   

Promo code for 5% off with new account. I got it, key works, saved 15 bucks and got early access with the pet dog. Got the key within 3 hours. 

I don't care if you think this is legit or not - it is. I just thought it would be nice to provide this to people who are looking to play the game but are hurtting a tad on money.

Hope to see you in game. 

Wish I had of knew about this a little sooner ... :(

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

That is a good deal! I was really looking forward to this game for months, however, after doing a few BWE I think I will hold off and wait for it to become F2P. I'm not slamming the game, it looks great, but I am in no hurry for it. Good luck and thanx for the hint on the savings someone out there can use it! 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Pff I bought mine for $10 with dog and pre order bonuses long ago :P

Ebay ftw

• halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    Originally posted by bloodaxes

Ebay ftw

I don't really trust Ebay people with MMO cd keys myself. I trust these people because the have a reputation and I know they follow through. 

But too each their own I suppose. Good job finding a decent deal.

• OcenicaOcenica Member UncommonPosts: 96

Been interested in the game and when I seen this I thought it was a good opportunity.  $36 includes all the pre-order stuff which doesn't do it for me, but you get your free month too and why the hell not.  

I spent, $20 on lunch for the wife and I yesterday; it was meh and lasted 30 mins.  If I get a month of entertainment out of the game and never touch it again, that's an amazing deal!

Originally posted by Ocenica

Been interested in the game and when I seen this I thought it was a good opportunity.  $36 includes all the pre-order stuff which doesn't do it for me, but you get your free month too and why the hell not.  

I spent, $20 on lunch for the wife and I yesterday; it was meh and lasted 30 mins.  If I get a month of entertainment out of the game and never touch it again, that's an amazing deal!

I'm glad someone found a use for it, makes my day a little brighter knowing that haha. 

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

Good find.

For the PvE content alone that is a steal for 36 dollars.

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Curse you, OP. At that price I just had to buy it. I've purchased several games from G2Play, a similar site, without any problems whatsoever so I thought I'd give it a try. In a few hours I'm about to find out if I got scammed or not (it can take up to 24 hours to get the key apparently). So exciting.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Curse you, OP. At that price I just had to buy it. I've purchased several games from G2Play, a similar site, without any problems whatsoever so I thought I'd give it a try. In a few hours I'm about to find out if I got scammed or not (it can take up to 24 hours to get the key apparently). So exciting.

You won't be disappointed. *Nods* I've gotten 3 keys from them so far, all within like 3ish hours so.. Doubt it'll take longer than that. 

• weaseltjeweaseltje Member UncommonPosts: 19

I recieved a key in 30minutes but it isn't working. I sent them a support ticket. Hope they'll awnser soon.

• Sameer1979Sameer1979 Member Posts: 362

14a825c58b   

Hope to see you in game. 

Thanks for the link, grabbed one copy for my wife.

• leon09leon09 Member UncommonPosts: 51

Thanks for the info OP, was going to skip this for a month or 2 and see if the price came down but for £23 from here, i couldnt resist.

I can confirm this is a legit site and i got my key in 1h20mins and worked just fine.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

I just ordered me and the wife a copy, couldn't pass the price up, been looking to play it, but was going to wait till the guy at work playing it a little.  I was in the closed beta, but didn't have time to play much, due to house projects, to get a good feel for it.

At about half the price of what most new mmos are charging, I can't complain, just wary of sites I never heard of, but looked at the people post history that were saying it worked and it didn't look like a troll effort or anything fishy.

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Member Posts: 263

i will get it for free in about 6 or 8 months; best deal

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975
    Originally posted by bloodaxes

Ebay ftw

Just wait till tomorrow when you realize you paid 10 dollars for just the preorder and not a retail key. Considering it's only 5 on average for an instore preorder, it doesn't seem like you got such a great bargain.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Well, I canceled my order, they were asking me to send them a scan of my drivers license to make sure I was not scamming them or something, never been asked for that before, so I told them to cancel it...I felt like I was the one being scammed, not the other way around....So gonna have to check my credit card for activity now....Guess I am not buying heh.

Sitting online with a GM right now as they try to figure out how I came about my key.  It works but won't let me download the game.  My personal advice is spend the extra $15 and avoid the hassle.  This isn't as easy as normal.

• MaelkorMaelkor Member UncommonPosts: 459

So I guess the real question is where do they get their keys from that they can offer such a deal? Are they getting a special discount from TSW publishers? or are they finding another way to get keys - IE promotional keys handed out to press etc.

:o Really zero problems. Sorry you guys had that hassle, not the download link is right on the funcom site. No reason you should be having troubles downloading it when it has nothing to do with the site I provided..

Alright so here's what I have found on this escapade to save $15. 

The key I recieved was legit, but not for U.S.  I'm assuming (though I don't know) they are buying the game in another country at a lower price than we can buy in the states and that's how they are selling em to us at a lower cost. 

Looks like you'll have to go through a GM (15min ish once you get one) and have them do their magic to re-tool the code.  Don't know if they are going to do that for everyone or if I'm a lucky guy tonight. 

Again, if I would have known I would have just paid the extra $15 but still, I'm atm $15 richer.

Oh the money transaction thing looks to be through a 3rd party host.  Like a paypal.  But guess whos checking his bank account transactions daily for the next few weeks.... this guy!

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by GreenishBlue

actually no, you will buy it at about 19.99 + sub in 3-4 months when GW2 flops on its overhyped ars ;D

Originally posted by Ocenica

Alright so here's what I have found on this escapade to save $15. 

The key I recieved was legit, but not for U.S.  I'm assuming (though I don't know) they are buying the game in another country at a lower price than we can buy in the states and that's how they are selling em to us at a lower cost. 

Looks like you'll have to go through a GM (15min ish once you get one) and have them do their magic to re-tool the code.  Don't know if they are going to do that for everyone or if I'm a lucky guy tonight. 

Again, if I would have known I would have just paid the extra $15 but still, I'm atm $15 richer.

Oh the money transaction thing looks to be through a 3rd party host.  Like a paypal.  But guess whos checking his bank account transactions daily for the next few weeks.... this guy!

I seriously can't tell if this guy is a troll or not? 

First - the codes for TSW are region free. You do NOT need to go through a GM. I seriously made an account, put in my code, downloaded the client from there website and am now playing. 

Even better, if you done it through paypal you have zero reasons to worry lol that's why paypal exsists, so they don't get your CC information, the funds are just transfered to them. 

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Originally posted by Maitrader

actually no, you will buy it at about 19.99 + sub in 3-4 months when GW2 flops on its overhyped ars ;D

You said GW2, don't you mean TSW? GW2 has nothing to do with TSW. [mod edit]

On-topic (kinda): I bought a key from Gamerkeys a few hours ago for $34.99 (a little cheaper than Intkeys) but have not received anything, CD key or otherwise. Is that usual or should I be worried? Sorry to ask but I don't want to start another thread abour CD-key sellers. TIA.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Originally posted by bartoni33

You said GW2, don't you mean TSW? GW2 has nothing to do with TSW. Bad troll is bad or something else?

On-topic (kinda): I bought a key from Gamerkeys a few hours ago for $34.99 (a little cheaper than Intkeys) but have not received anything, CD key or otherwise. Is that usual or should I be worried? Sorry to ask but I don't want to start another thread abour CD-key sellers. TIA.

I never bought from them - I know intkeys is safe but never heard of gamerkeys before.. :<

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Originally posted by bartoni33

You said GW2, don't you mean TSW? GW2 has nothing to do with TSW. Bad troll is bad or something else?

I never bought from them - I know intkeys is safe but never heard of gamerkeys before.. :<

Me being the cheap bastard that all my ex'es say I am, when I saw your post I went to a webpage that compaires prices for CD-key selling sites. Gamerkeys was the cheapest one. It also has a good record according to the site, actually better than Intkeys. So I went there instead. Will I regret it, maybe. That's the cheap cross I have to bear to buy a game I'm not rerally sure I will like.image

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.