Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you currently playing?

2»

Comments

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

Trying to play EQ2, Ryzom and LotRO. But after they gave out the release date for GW2, every mmorpg feels useless! Also, I would like to get myself hyped for the release, by avoiding fantasy games til then!

So, I end up playing Battlefield 3, making some art in Photoshop with my tablet or creating fantasy music in Fruity Loops.

BUT, I wil get Darkfall tomorrow, when the price drops and I can get everything for under 10$ :D

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
  • DarkmothDarkmoth Member Posts: 174

Torchlight (purchased D3 but it got old)

GW1 Nightfall - 7 Hero group combat is so satisfying, puts Dragon Age to shame.

Game Dev Story (iPhone)

• MMObroMMObro Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by Kopogero

I like to see a thread that could help me enrich my gaming experience and find something out there that I might be missing that could actually be fun.

So what are you currently playing and why?

I'm currently playing a little bit of  WOW, Pangya, Civilization 5, FFX, Counter Strike (WAR3 mod) and soon Crysis Warhead.

WOW just to do some events atm, Pangya excellent golf game, Civilization 5 it's complexity and depth as a strategy game. FFX the story and adventure, Counter Strike the action and drama ;) and soon Crysis Warhead cuz I enjoyed Crysis 1 and 2 a lot!

playing wow 

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

HOMM5 and DoW2

When I uppgrade my PC I am planning to play heavily modded Skyrim at high graph settings and Dark Souls for PC if this port will be playable.

Not playing anythign mmorpg wise.  They are all made like structured single / co-op / instanced PvP lobby games with auto-everything and shiny marks and arrows pointing me everywhere with microtransactions on that.

Thus they are serious borefest and don't have those things why I played mmorpg's in first place.

• fiveodanofiveodano Member Posts: 15

Hellgate, I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and I'm having a blast. Some teaming, more soloing (but I usually solo alot as I get used to a game). Don't know how long I'll play for. I had been looking for a horror game, waited for TSW, played 2 beta weekends, found it boring and uninstalled it. I was really let down and decided to ignor all the negativity surrounding Hellgate and try for myself. Its been a while since a game has kept me up at night, but this ones doing it.

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

Mortal Online for the last 2 years.

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by xDayx

Sometimes, at night, I cut myself, just, you know, to feel pain.  We should be friends, since we have similar hobbies.

Also, currently playing (modded) Skyrim.

• khelbonkhelbon Member UncommonPosts: 124

I am playing Dragons Dogma on my second almost third play through and of course still playing Skyrim for time to time.

Plus I picked up Infamous 2 and Just Cause 2 for free a few weeks ago and I am playing those a bit as well but mostly Dragons Dogma.

• ScarlyngScarlyng Member UncommonPosts: 159

GW1 because nothing else is enticing atm.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Diablo 3. Spec Ops The Line. SD Gundam Capsule Fighter. Arkham City.

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

Diablo 3 - my main game at the moment.

A smidgeon of LOTRO for when I want something slower paced.

A few games of LoL and the Smite beta, for PvP.

Age of Empires Online, although I don't think I like it.

And last night, out of curiosity, I just created a trial account and installed Final Fantasy XI, which I'd never looked at before!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Crusader kings 2 and CIV IV: Cavemen2cosmos.

But I don´t game that much during the summer, I will spend my autumn in front of GW2 though.

• LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 542

Just nothing, except logical like "Zuma" and "Zuma's revenge". Reason: online game takes all the time I have.

Due to some problems, can't play Master of Orion 2 (my favourite strategy). Installed "Pax Imperia 2", but control were so user un-friendly I could not build a building or a spaceship (if anyone has any clue, please PM).

• JurredJurred Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by kadepsyson
    Originally posted by xDayx

Sometimes, at night, I cut myself, just, you know, to feel pain.  We should be friends, since we have similar hobbies.

Also, currently playing (modded) Skyrim.

Hahahaha. So true.

I just recently go back in to RIFT, been having a ton of fun. Up to level 28 on day 3, been loving it so far. Instant Adventures make leveling fun.

• dannydeucedannydeuce Member Posts: 310

League of Legends mainly.  I play D3 for about 10 minutes a day as well (the stock market game).

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

TSW

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"