Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Seen This Christian Review on GW2?

THEDertTHEDert Member Posts: 3

This is about the dumbest thing EVER! They call the game demonic and say it will cause kids to touch themselves...WTF if wrong with people???

http://dailybleach.com/guild-wars-2-uncomfortable-fondling-american-youths-musky-regions/

Comments

• Sameer1979Sameer1979 Member Posts: 362

You know what is satire? or sarcasm?

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Originally posted by THEDert

This is about the dumbest thing EVER! They call the game demonic and say it will cause kids to touch themselves...WTF if wrong with people???

http://dailybleach.com/guild-wars-2-uncomfortable-fondling-american-youths-musky-regions/

I somehow get the feeling that that website is not entirely serious.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Different article, same site:

In order to save Americas aquariums, we need to understand that there are some people that just don’t belong. Everyone isn’t equal in nature. Just as we have restraining orders for the violent, we must also consider protecting innocents from these two-legged eating machines.

LOL

Article here:  http://dailybleach.com/should-asians-be-banned-from-aquariums/

Edit: FYI, the more I read, the more I realize this site is a really dark humoured site that is akin to the Onion.

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648

OMG. The fact that some parents buy into that shit is appauling to me.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

There was this one Aion fanboi on this site that went to war VS Tera and used the Castanic race as a platform to preach that EME and Bluehole are trying to convince kids into Satan worship.

Nothing new here.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• driver4hiredriver4hire Member UncommonPosts: 78

Very informative review! 

Did I find that information helpful?  I think so!

Currently playing : World of Tanks, LoL
    Waiting for: The game of my dreams
    Played: Everything
    Favorites being Eve, UO and SWG Pre-CU

• CrunkJuice2CrunkJuice2 Member Posts: 568

i clicked on the link but then i got distracted and read the pregnancy boobs thing instead

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by THEDert

was this done by the makers of Christwire because i love Christwire it's a great satire site.

Edit: on second glance i had to laugh at phrases like "musky man candy"

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Yeah this website is obviously satire it has to be. Seeing the other articles names and reading a couple of them, there's no way this is real. It's very similar in the way it's written to Christwire which is what the above poster is talking about, and is another satire site, I actually thought they were real for a while, but I was happy to learn they weren't.

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

Unfortunately if its satire, some of the comments below show people taking it seriously. 

• THEDertTHEDert Member Posts: 3

Just read the this site was created by one of the creators of Christwire. Notice the name Tyson Bowers III, the same guy who did the Skyrim review and other gaming reviews.

• MexorillaMexorilla Member Posts: 313

can we get a Mod to edit the thread title please. 

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by CrunkJuice2

i clicked on the link but then i got distracted and read the pregnancy boobs thing instead

This is very close to being the funniest thing I've read on MMORPG.  Beautiful.   image

• Chile267Chile267 Member UncommonPosts: 141

And I thought the Onion was funny. ++1 for the article.

• RamadarRamadar Member Posts: 167

LOL ah man this is was a funny read lol..... I'm wondering what he would have said about Mortal Online...lol

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb....

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

- "God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups-"

Morgan Freeman (on of those people you trust with whatever he says in a movie, like Anthony Hopkins)

• SaxonbladeSaxonblade Member Posts: 275

Funny read and I definately do not think they are serious lol.

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

This has been the best article I have every read on the interwebs.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

You should have a look at their science section IT IS SOOOO RIDICULOUS lol...

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504
    Originally posted by Ramadar

LOL ah man this is was a funny read lol..... I'm wondering what he would have said about Mortal Online...lol

or resident evil, diablo 3, etc with those satanic name on the title image

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

This is incredibly poorly written satire, but it is satire nontheless, so ... meh.

• hundejahrehundejahre Member Posts: 339

quote: "Anyone Seen This Christian Review..."

Unless they read it out loud to me while burning me at the stake, there's not much chance of that.

• notsurenotsure Member Posts: 39

For all fans of Chuck this isnt bad either lol

http://dailybleach.com/bryan-fischer-and-chuck-norris-do-mandates/

Thanks for the link btw it made my day lol to think people take them seriously in comments.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

that website is a JOKE... and if they are even a little bit serious about it then they can throw themselves to the Lions.

• Ectre00Ectre00 Member Posts: 2

I'm a Christian, and read this, i personally think it is garbage..  this is just pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.