Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Secret World Free Shirt

chaoticacechaoticace West Terre haute, INPosts: 1Member

OK  I logged in as instructed.  How the heck do I get my free shirt!

Comments

• BloodnokBloodnok NewquayPosts: 75Member

To get the shirt you have to solve one of TSW's clever puzzles. The puzzle question is: "Which forum on which website is it best to post about TSW free item issues?"

Can you solve it?

• SiugSiug TallinnPosts: 1,236Member Uncommon

Go to the item store and claim your stuff. Then press C, choose dressing room and put on what you want. Also they have covered this in FAQ under help section in game.

• JuJutsuJuJutsu Toronto, ONPosts: 331Member
    Originally posted by Piiritus

Go to the item store and claim your stuff. Then press C, choose dressing room and put on what you want. Also they have covered this in FAQ under help section in game.

That's all well and good....but the shirt is not there.

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor AdelaidePosts: 549Member Uncommon

Did you apply the code for the shirt to your account?  After you do that it should show up on your account page.  Once it appears on your account page you should be able to claim it in game through the claim items page of the item store.

If that doesn't work, contact TSW support.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

I got mine.

• JuJutsuJuJutsu Toronto, ONPosts: 331Member
    Originally posted by DanitaKusor

Did you apply the code for the shirt to your account?  After you do that it should show up on your account page.  Once it appears on your account page you should be able to claim it in game through the claim items page of the item store.

Guess I'll have to contact support. I got my pre-order t-shirt but my mmorpg.com t-shirt hasn't been there.

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Austin, TXPosts: 360Member
    Originally posted by JuJutsu
    Originally posted by DanitaKusor

Guess I'll have to contact support. I got my pre-order t-shirt but my mmorpg.com t-shirt hasn't been there.

Same got everything except my mmorpg shirt.  I applied the code in my account but it never show up in the store.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"