Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 - Count Down for 3 day Early Access

TheTrueKingTheTrueKing Member Posts: 427

49+ days until early access for pre purchasers of Guild Wars 2.

Guardians of the Garter Guild Wars 2 Count Down: HERE

What do you plan on doing while you wait for the launch?

I'm planning events for post launch within game.  Aside from that Netflix will be getting a lot of my attention as will my dusty Xbox 360.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

This gives me 56 days and 15 hours to enjoy TSW.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• highvoltahighvolta Member UncommonPosts: 130

Same here :-)

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

It is summer, hopefully I will drink beer, be outside and generally have fun for away from my computer.

Here in Malmö, Sweden, 28 of august is about the time the great hot summer ends and the crap rains start so it is great timing for me. :)

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Woo! 56 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes, and 59 seconds to go.

I'll need to think of something to pass the time besides Minecraft. I'll probably go mad if I look at that timer too long.

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

Maybe get a few more points for HoM. Don't know if I can handle the grind.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Loke666

It is summer, hopefully I will drink beer, be outside and generally have fun for away from my computer.

Here in Malmö, Sweden, 28 of august is about the time the great hot summer ends and the crap rains start so it is great timing for me. :)

Some of the most beautiful women in the world in Sweden too... I'm totally jealous. Have a cold one (beer that is) for me and I'll be satisfied. image

Oderint, dum metuant.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

Definitly going to enjoy the summer, I may be a total geek, but I do like the outdoors.

I downloaded a few of the free games, a few FPSs titles and RTS titles, just to have some entertainment, but they were all bad. So I think I will just wait untill GW2.

If anyone knows of a good F2P game to pass the time, plz share!

• V-L-A-DV-L-A-D Member Posts: 50

Can anyone suggest me a cool F2P MMORPG or something similar with good graphics?

Sorry for bad English. :)

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237
    Originally posted by V-L-A-D

Can anyone suggest me a cool F2P MMORPG or something similar with good graphics?

I don't know about having "good graphics," but Perfect World Entertainment publishes some pretty decent F2P MMOs.

• V-L-A-DV-L-A-D Member Posts: 50

Thanks, I think I'll go for War of Immortals, seems to be nice

Sorry for bad English. :)

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Weee, can't wait. So bored of playing what I have at the moment :P

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

Watching that timer is sort of depressing with so long time to go :D For now I'll stick to my excitement of finally having a release date, not how long it still takes.

I'll kill my time trying to get a few more HoM points in GW1 and now there's a release date I'll start founding a guild (if I can finally come up with a name, I so suck at that).

• TheTrueKingTheTrueKing Member Posts: 427

Even though we have 56 days until prepurchasers get early access to the game I'm more then thrilled finally having a release date.

Now with a direct time line set it'll go by quicker then just waiting to find out.  Not knowing is worse then knowing even if the anticipation for release is a long wait.  IMO

One more down 55 more to go :P

• StrixMaximaStrixMaxima Member UncommonPosts: 865

I'll keep on buildingblock castles with my baby daughter, fiddling with some Skyrim mods, and re-reading the works of Bertold Brecht.

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918
    July 1 is here!
  • VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555

Nope still the 30th in my timezone, which is the only one that matters.

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

what would ya know only 54+ to go ^_^

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Plants vs Zombies til the Wars come home.

• And here's one that doesn't force you to load someone's guild homepage:

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/95683

• kafka1984kafka1984 Member Posts: 83
    Guess I will just have to get along with my PS3 until the 3 day head start

Roll the Dice

51+ days to go... I'm writing articles about Guild Wars 2, Messing around with Windows 8, and flat out being bored out of my brains.  I hope everyone who is handling fireworks today is safe and without injury.

49 woot woot. What game are you playing while you count down the days?