Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WvW PvP: [USA] Shadow of Apophis

Comments

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995

Stress test was fun today, for the little bit I was able to participate.  Huge WvW battles right off the bat and the servers performed pretty well in my opinion.  In case you were wondering, we *may* have been victorious... if victorious means crushing opposition and taking territory. :P  Come have fun (and be awesome) with us!

http://www.shadowofapophis.com/onboard/community/application.php

• InsertFailInsertFail Member Posts: 55

WvW was a great success during today's stress test, especially given the short time frame. If you'd like to be part of the fun, check out our site and fill out an application! We'd still like some more people to join us in dominating WvW with our allies!

• PalindronePalindrone Member Posts: 13

Shadow of Apophis!... Mmm... Shadow of Apophis. It's my favorite dessert! It has a sweet taste and it joins me in PvP ^_^

• VyrceVyrce Member Posts: 13

Had a blast with everyone during the stress test, come on by the forums and join in on the fun!

Shaine: Shade of the Shadow of Apophis

• PiratessPiratess Member UncommonPosts: 56

Release date! Finally!

SoA is excited, and so is our alliance!

We are looking forward to more new members! So join us! http://www.shadowofapophis.com

PIRATESS
    [Matriarch of Shadow of Apophis]

• ZizzsZizzs Member UncommonPosts: 31

Shadow of Apophis is still recruiting more members! 

Zizzs - Team Leader - Shade - SoA

• KaidasKaidas Member Posts: 7

Looking for great players to come and join us for fun times! Check out our site and drop us an app!

• SardoniSardoni Member Posts: 14
    Hooray! Finally a release date! Since it's in August I now want to poke Torchlight 2 to hurry up and come out so I can be done with that game before GW2 lol.

[Shadow of Apophis]
    Sardoni
    | Recruitment Officer | Council Member |

Everyone's really stoked to finally have a release date! Maybe now that there's a set date you're interested in playing the game? If so, and if you're interested in a strong WvW focus, check out our community on our site and send in an application! We're still on the lookout for more players, and with less than two months to go time's a-tickin'!

WOOOO!!! Release date! Oh man. Well, I'm stoked. Join a good guild before Guild Wars 2 launches, people! Join Shadow of Apophis, you won't reget it! :D

• VoeloesVoeloes Member UncommonPosts: 18

Looking forward to playing the game come release, apply now and get familiar with us during BWE's and other events.

Shadow Of Apophis
    Professional Walmart Greeter

Good morning GW2sians!

We are counting down to the release and if you are looking for a fun loving guild part of a great alliance this is it! Come join us at http://www.shadowofapophis.com

PIRATESS

• KonliKonli Member Posts: 8
    Release has been announced! Come join us as we gear up for and get ready for wvw action.

• Pr0t0callPr0t0call Member Posts: 6

I feel like a kid getting ready for Disney Land!

So excited they finally have a release date!

-Cypher
    -Shadow of Apophis

• TalsharTalshar Member UncommonPosts: 1

Come join a great bunch of folks... in a fantastic game. :)

• TheRumRunnerTheRumRunner Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Talshar

Come join a great bunch of folks... in a fantastic game. :)

hmm we do have agood group of people so that is accurate....

GW2 is awesome... so that is accurate as well....

but you continue to dissappoint me tal... where are the additional targets... more targets is generally quite entertaining for then there are more things to shoot... in the face...

RumRunner|Shadow|PvP Team Lead
    Shadow Of Apophis

We've been getting in a wonderful stream of applications! Best of luck to the applicants.

If you're looking for a strong, solid guild with a strong focus in WvW, check us out and fill out an application!

Help me to help you to help us make Shadow of Apophis the best guild that it already is... Does that make sense? x)

Join Shadow of Apophis today! We're a fantastic community!

• WeeWee1WeeWee1 Member Posts: 22

Hey yo!!!! Come put in an app with a great group of team players!

WeeWee | Council | Shadow of Apophis

• TheRumRunnerTheRumRunner Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by WeeWee1

Hey yo!!!! Come put in an app with a great group of team players!

Indeed, do come and fill out an app, and assuming it isn't as terrible as weewee's was when he joined we won't poke fun at you for it... we'll just find something else....

in all seriousness, fill out an app, and join us in pvp, or alternatively become a target... targets are always entertaining; after all what else would i shoot in the face...

RumRunner|Shadow|PvP Team Lead
    Shadow Of Apophis

We have a brand-spankin' new forum up! Come check it out here, and maybe apply?

PIRATESS

• KushibanKushiban Member Posts: 3
    The alliance is shiny. It's a must see.
  • Ecii779Ecii779 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Kushiban
    The alliance is shiny. It's a must see.

I pumped for it, I can't wait for the release!

http://www.shadowofapophis.com/ Stop by and check us out.

Ecii | Shadow | Shadow of Apophis

I'd like to extend a really warm welcome to our new members! We've even had groups of friends joining - the more the merrier. We're all pumped for GW2 and biding our time playing a variety of games together, letting us get familiar with eachother and have a lot of fun getting to know one another. Come stop by our new forums and get acquainted with the community! If you like what you see, and also want to get into WvW shenanigans with us, fill out an application!