Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seriously what the hell is this program?

IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBMember Posts: 1,228 Uncommon

is this another chat program like second life/habbohotel/ect?? and what is with the system requirements

 

 

   

 
OS Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better CPU Pentium4 1Ghz
Memory 512MB Hard Disk Minimum Space: 300MB
Graphic Card Direct X, VGA Card(3D is not required) Sound Card DirectSound
Network Minimum Internet Speed: 2Mbps
^ A vga card but doesnt require 3d @_@ i guess i could dust off my s3 verge if my nvida is too powerful.. but wow i havent seen specs like these since 1999....

just how old is this program and why is it centered around fishing?? sailor suits and fishing... that can not be the IN thing in korea is it?

 

so is this a fisherman/dating simulation??? seeing as they have actual dating/marrage in the program....

im a little scare if this is a new wave of gaming.... i might just go back to minesweeper O-o

Tagged:

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<image

Comments

  • junkiedoejunkiedoe BucharestMember Posts: 2

    Hey, 

     

     this is an old game actually. OZ Korea its been up since 2002 and still keeps on going. Up until this year we had OZ Global. I requested mmorpg to take it off because GMS left, and we (the users) contacted OZ Korea and they released the V 2.0 of this game so everyone can play it. Yes, it is a fishing game but you can do so much more in it. I will post my review soon. And yes, unlike other games you don't need to have the best pc to be able to play it, like second life. It is still a good game with a great community ^^

  • AeolronAeolron Ottawa, ONMember Posts: 648
    Originally posted by Ichmen
    is this another chat program like second life/habbohotel/ect?? and what is with the system requirements           OS Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better CPU Pentium4 1Ghz Memory 512MB Hard Disk Minimum Space: 300MB Graphic Card Direct X, VGA Card(3D is not required) Sound Card DirectSound Network Minimum Internet Speed: 2Mbps ^ A vga card but doesnt require 3d @_@ i guess i could dust off my s3 verge if my nvida is too powerful.. but wow i havent seen specs like these since 1999.... just how old is this program and why is it centered around fishing?? sailor suits and fishing... that can not be the IN thing in korea is it?   so is this a fisherman/dating simulation??? seeing as they have actual dating/marrage in the program.... im a little scare if this is a new wave of gaming.... i might just go back to minesweeper O-o

    hahahahhahaah omg I have'nt seen requirements like that in years! I wonder if my 3DFX Voodoo ( Yes it still works LOL ) could run this beast at max settings hahaha

  • DakeruDakeru Member Posts: 2,445 Rare

    The game could run on a calculator actually.

    Option wise all you have to know is:

    - Open the options and uncheck the box with "bird view"

    -Open the chat window with the page icon bottom left

     

    Other than that forget about fishing and leveling.. this game is only about seriously insane people you will run into.

  • AeolronAeolron Ottawa, ONMember Posts: 648
    Originally posted by Dakeru
    The game could run on a calculator actually. Option wise all you have to know is: - Open the options and uncheck the box with "bird view" -Open the chat window with the page icon bottom left   Other than that forget about fishing and leveling.. this game is only about seriously insane people you will run into.

    LOL I like the part wher eyou said " this game could run on a calculator " haha ohh man that shit is funny

  • junkiedoejunkiedoe BucharestMember Posts: 2
    lol dakeru, and yes he's kinda right
  • IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBMember Posts: 1,228 Uncommon
    Originally posted by junkiedoe
    Hey,     this is an old game actually. OZ Korea its been up since 2002 and still keeps on going. Up until this year we had OZ Global. I requested mmorpg to take it off because GMS left, and we (the users) contacted OZ Korea and they released the V 2.0 of this game so everyone can play it. Yes, it is a fishing game but you can do so much more in it. I will post my review soon. And yes, unlike other games you don't need to have the best pc to be able to play it, like second life. It is still a good game with a great community ^^

    o_o the gms left??  not that i can see this game needing ingame CS'rs .. i mean what game issues could people have in this thing... "gm player B wrapped his fishing line on mine"? or maybe so an so stole their fish...lol

    what else is there to do in this program though? 

    their own write up on it, states its a fishing/dating game doesnt sound like you do much other then fish and "sow oats" ....i cant read their forums as i dont have an account.. but there does not seem to be much to do @_@ reminds me of programs like habbo hotel, where they boast about dancing and decor but its really just a child dating program...

    CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

    <image

  • DakeruDakeru Member Posts: 2,445 Rare

    The GMs are needed because the amount of drama that occurs. It ranges from "I crafted this special rod and lent it to a friend and she never returned it!" to "He said he loved me but he had 3 other girls next to me!"

     

    Cheap? Silly?   Probably

    Entertaining?   For Sure

     

    And for some reason the level grinding via fishing becomes really addicting.

  • tokinitokini third hut on the leftMember Posts: 362 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Ichmen
      centered around fishing?? sailor suits and fishing... that can not be the IN thing in korea is it?   so is this a fisherman simulation???   

    subbed

  • PainbringerPainbringer Abbotsford, BCMember Posts: 63
    Oz World II: Resurrection
Sign In or Register to comment.