Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

TERA - Please Post Promo Codes and Invites Here

AmanaAmana New York, NYPosts: 3,912Moderator Uncommon

It seems like TERA now has discount codes/invites out [ UPDATE: Invites not out yet, but seem to be coming soon] , so as we do with most game forums, in order to keep things organized, here's the thread where you should be posting them.

Two things:

Please Indicate what version of the game (if applicable): NA, EU, etc

Please don't spam the thread with either requests or offers.

Thanks!

To give feedback on moderation, contact mikeb@mmorpg.com

Comments

• Twizted26Twizted26 ColoradoPosts: 118Member Uncommon

here are 3 keys for NA tera 

These will get you 25% off price when purchasing from tera's website , works on both regular and collectors

mb4bi8oai

94g7u8oxv

rtg3g4fo8

• Gambit728Gambit728 North Canton, OHPosts: 12Member

I'm looking for 1-2 25% off NA promo codes for guild mates if anyone is willing to oblige. Thanks!

• lotapartylotaparty taxila canttPosts: 514Member

looking for eu discount code and also a trial invite if possible . email me at :samahirg@live.com

• AWAXAWAX Posts: 27Member Uncommon

Another 25% discount code: e6ho9xoxq

• Enclave06789Enclave06789 North Berwick, MEPosts: 2Member

Looking for a Discount code all the ones on here will not work for me. you can skype me one at matthew.orr2010 or contact me on here (has to be a North America promo-code

• DragviperDragviper CaracasPosts: 100Member Uncommon

Hello guys,

I want to buy TERA and I was wondering where I can get a discount code for it? Or if anyone have one left around and won't do anything with it, will be nice if share with me in a personal message :)

I would like to get the NA Version.

Thanks!

• JustgergJustgerg Kirkland, ALPosts: 1Member

Heya, The GF really likes Tera and I would like to get it for her, only have $39 on my card however, could really use a discount code, name is Greg, hit me up via email @  Justgerg@gmail.com or txt at 928-eight99-six9seven3, NA code plz,  thanka berry much!

• CryptorCryptor Coquitlam, BCPosts: 523Member Uncommon
    If anyone has Tera codes I would appreciate them.
This discussion has been closed.