Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Another PVE themepark game? Come on FUNCOM!!! :(

ExpiryExpiry san fran, CAPosts: 74Member Common

Comments

• KaocanKaocan Atlanta, GAPosts: 1,270Member
    Originally posted by Expiry
    Very dissapointed. No open world PVP what so ever. Mini games are cool ye they are only designed to enhance PVE. I am not happy. Attempting to cancel - this could be rough.... FUNCOM makes decent games but they have the WORST customer service I have ver seen... I had high hopes but I cannot deal with another PVE themepark

Ummmm What?!?!!?

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• frestonfreston orensePosts: 521Member

As you say in your sig, life is a competetion.

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Long Beach, CAPosts: 1,156Member

It's been known over a year that this game was not going to be a pvp sandbox. If you want good large pvp, Planetside 2 is the only one in future. Also, if you want sandbox pvp, there's Archeage and the Repopulation. I'm waiting for all 3 myself, but Funcom never once stated this game was going to be what you wanted. Sorry.

• TdoTdo kardemome byPosts: 82Member
    did you buy the game without any research at all? or are you just qq here to get some attention, anyway you failed.

Alias Warin

• GoresonGoreson GlasgowPosts: 122Member

So, you want to make us believe that you didn't pick up one of those gazillion beta keys and gave the game a spin? That you didn't read up on it and what the game is about/like?

Instead you just bought the box, activated it and are now crying that it is not what YOU were expecting?

Sorry son, but that is just plain dumb!

I know, I know, those beta test are meant to be test tools for the developers to check their game... yeah, sure ;-)

They are marketing tools, demos, trials or at least I use them that way. And when I see that a game doesn't offer what I'm looking for I stay away from the game.

So, frankly, don't blame anybody but yourself for f***ing this one up. ;-)

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor AdelaidePosts: 553Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Tdo
    did you buy the game without any research at all? or are you just qq here to get some attention, anyway you failed.

A better question is why did he pre-order but not play the beta weekends or appear to know anything about the game.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• ToxiaToxia Posts: 1,306Member Uncommon

Failed attempt at a troll thread. deleted his own post in defeat lol

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• TdoTdo kardemome byPosts: 82Member
    Originally posted by Toxia

+1

Alias Warin

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko JohannesburgPosts: 5,644Member Epic
    Originally posted by Toxia