Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another PVE themepark game? Come on FUNCOM!!! :(

ExpiryExpiry Member UncommonPosts: 76

Comments

• KaocanKaocan Member UncommonPosts: 1,270
    Originally posted by Expiry

Very dissapointed. No open world PVP what so ever. Mini games are cool ye they are only designed to enhance PVE. I am not happy. Attempting to cancel - this could be rough.... FUNCOM makes decent games but they have the WORST customer service I have ver seen... I had high hopes but I cannot deal with another PVE themepark

Ummmm What?!?!!?

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503

As you say in your sig, life is a competetion.

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Member Posts: 1,156

It's been known over a year that this game was not going to be a pvp sandbox. If you want good large pvp, Planetside 2 is the only one in future. Also, if you want sandbox pvp, there's Archeage and the Repopulation. I'm waiting for all 3 myself, but Funcom never once stated this game was going to be what you wanted. Sorry.

• TdoTdo Member Posts: 82
    did you buy the game without any research at all? or are you just qq here to get some attention, anyway you failed.

Alias Warin

• GoresonGoreson Member Posts: 122

So, you want to make us believe that you didn't pick up one of those gazillion beta keys and gave the game a spin? That you didn't read up on it and what the game is about/like?

Instead you just bought the box, activated it and are now crying that it is not what YOU were expecting?

Sorry son, but that is just plain dumb!

I know, I know, those beta test are meant to be test tools for the developers to check their game... yeah, sure ;-)

They are marketing tools, demos, trials or at least I use them that way. And when I see that a game doesn't offer what I'm looking for I stay away from the game.

So, frankly, don't blame anybody but yourself for f***ing this one up. ;-)

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556
    Originally posted by Tdo
    did you buy the game without any research at all? or are you just qq here to get some attention, anyway you failed.

A better question is why did he pre-order but not play the beta weekends or appear to know anything about the game.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Failed attempt at a troll thread. deleted his own post in defeat lol

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• TdoTdo Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Toxia

+1

Alias Warin

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by Toxia